Yaml-cpp: error at line 5, column 33: illegal map value.Help

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version?
Latest
Up to date?
Yes
Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Social Club
Windows version?
Windows 10 pro
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
No
Error screenshot (if any)

System specifications
Intel core i3 Gtx 750 8gb ram
What did you do to get this issue?
When i try to join a server
What server did you get this issue on?
Almost on everyone
CitizenFX.log file
CitizenFX.log.1 (40.0 KB)

CitizenFX.log (225.7 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far.
I Delete both fivem and gta v and reinstall it but still its not working

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

• Please fill out the entire template - the error screenshot, system specs, CitizenFX.log file and .dmp files. The CitizenFX.log file is located in C:\Users[Your User]\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM Application Data (you may have to turn on hidden folders), and just drag and drop it into the text box

You can use speccy from ccleaner to find out your specs too. Just take a screenshot with print screen and control v it in here.

Ok i will.Thanks for trying to help me

Here!
I tried to fill it up.

if this happens on most servers then remove any client side mods you may have verify your game files and try again.

I do not have any mods install on my gta v directory

upload the log file without numbers behind it.

Also post screenshots of your GTA5 and FiveM Directories.

Here i upload the directories and thanks for trying to help me i appreciate it.And btw i didnt understand what to upload (log files without numbers behind it).

CitizenFX.log with no number behind it as its the most recent log file.

But as you can see at the Screenshot i dont have log file without a number

yes you do i can see it, its the one that says CitizenFX “text document”

Ok done.I upload it !

You haven’t… Drag it into the reply of your post.

He added it to the original topic.

Any solutions???

Can you try and connect to one of these servers:
a) https://servers.fivem.net/#/servers/detail/64.190.90.120:30120
b) https://servers.fivem.net/#/servers/detail/198.27.79.239:45454

Still got the same problem ive been trying to find solution for a month now and still got nothing.But its ok,Thanks for trying to help me!

I just asked, it seems to be network related. You are getting somehow an corrupted YAML string, thus it fails to parse it.

Just a few more thing:

• Do you use any networking software? (VPNs and such).
  • Do you have an anti-virus running that might block the incoming request?

If none of the above applies, then it’s likely something in your network is messing this up, This could be an ISP related issue possibly.

I do not remember downloading any network software so i dont think thats the one but maybe it is i dont know how to locate it and stuff i do not know such things like VPNs and such.
Now for the anti-virus i have running windows defender security center and windows firewall but thats not it im pretty sure ive already turned them off but still got the little problem.
And i dont know what ISP really is.Sorry :smiley: