World Exclusive RP -> Where FiveM meets LSPDFR | Normal & OneSync Prototype| Custom gangs with gang territorium! | English | ESX | CUSTOM CARS | NO TRAINERS

Welcome to World Exclusive RP! A new RP community that’s aiming to bring you a new and ever evolving RP experience, where quality of RP and fun is something we strive on for every member!

We are now looking for members for our soon to come official release of the server, we urge you to join us in our growth so that you can experience the RP you’ve always wanted!

The server will either be public or whitelisted upon released depending on a few things.
Contact information
Comment section or PM Contact for now until other stuff is made public

Discord: https://discord.gg/uZ4Zc4p
Twitter Soon 2 be released
YouTube Soon 2 be released

Comment section or PM Contact for now until other stuff is made public

Why World Exclusive RP?
World Exclusive RP aims to bring a high standard of RP, we will be a strict community that aims to bring a lot of realistic RP, but at the same time we want you to have fun and be able to enjoy your stay here, were not aiming to be a simulator but to have a good balance between strict, realistic and fun. You will no doubt enjoy your stay here so if your looking for a server that you can put your time and dedication towards that will aim to improve and bring you the highest quality RP there is out there everyday, they your exactly where your supposed to be!

Current futures of World Exclusive RP

1. One normal server - Opens soon.
  2. One OneSync Prototype server - Opens soon.
  3. A lot of custom and reworked scripts
  4. Custom Police Vehicles with custom skins - Check
  5. Custom civilian vehicles - Check
  6. Civilian Vehicle Packs
  7. bank robberies - Check.
  8. Vehicle damage script with knockout effect if you crash 2 hard - Check.
  9. Civilian jobs - Check -> Getting re-worked and a lot will be added for a more in-depth experience.
    to increase the enjoyment and the value of doing legal jobs.
  10. Community owned Gangs, Clubs, Stores and business - Check (Contact an admin if you want to get one)
    Custom scripts related to your gang, club etc can be created if needed.
  11. Pull over AI -> Conduct traffic stops, give tickets, Vehicle chases, random callouts(Shots fired, Man with knife, MVA, Structure fire + a lot more) Random events(Speeding vehicle, non roadworthy vehicle + a lot more)
  12. Traffic Control System -> Shut down a lane/lanes, Limit speed of traffic in an area, conduct check points with breathalyzer or/and drugalyzer and a lot more.
  13. Character System -> Check Will be reworked a litte to work better and make it a little more in-depth.
  14. Custom CAD system that fetches characters from the server automatic -> No character registration outside of game for civs.
  15. Fire Script -> Random fire callouts 2 different parts of the world(Gas station fire, Structure fire, Car fire + a lot more!)

Open Departments
Sub-Departments will be determined and started by the Department head of each department

1. Los Santos Police Department -> Looking for officers, Supervisors and a Department head
  2. Highway Patrol(State Patrol) -> Looking for Troopers, Supervisors and a Department Head
  3. Los Santos Sheriffs Office -> Looking for Troopers, Supervisors and a Department Head
  4. Fire Department -> Firemen, Department Head + more
  5. EMS -> Department Head + more
  6. Communications Office -> Looking for Dispatcher, Head Of Communications ->
  7. Civ Department -> Civilian Director + more

Missing something you want? Let me know and i see what i can add!

Screenshots coming soon!

We are also currently looking for a Manager witch will be second in command in the server.
The role will include the stuff mentioned below as your work and your part to keep track off together with me.

1. Manage the community overall
  2. Hire, promote and keep track of admins and department heads together with the Community management team
  3. To make sure the community and it’s players are having a good time and if there is any concerns help the staff team deal with them and make sure all players are enjoying the server.
  4. Hold weekly Staff meetings where you discuss stuff that needs to be done and potential issues that has come up.
  5. Monthly community meetings where all players who wish to participate can do so and voice their opinions and thoughts on what need to be done.
  6. Plus more

Logo now released!
Cars have custom and self made Liverys!
More screenshots coming soon!

A few stuff you can do as a police, there is also a lot more stuff to do as a civilian or w/e you want to work as, this is merely a few stuff we have.
Custom skins for Ambulance and Fire truck will come soon

Callouts

Prisoner Transport for arrested AI Peds or take them to the station yourself and book them.

Pull over AI with random events for unique pullovers all the time!

More custom questions will come soon! This ones was in the script when we got it, more coming soon after other more important stuff is finished!

Random events around the world!

Search and investigate

Traffic Control -> Shut down single lanes, or entire roads, limit speed in one lane at a little area or limited speed in a bigger zone! You have the control

More civilian screenshots coming soon!
We also just released our Discord, it’s still getting setup with all the roles and such but you can now join it here:

Contact me in there if your interested in joining this new community in it’s start up and help us grow big!

Pullover AI script is not ours in the base we have only taken and reworked it a little added a few callouts, added a few functions such as traffic control and other stuff to fit our need, more custom stuff will be added towards this script overtime, still adding more callouts, random events and other stuff.!

You can now join our DC and contact me in there if your interested in joining!

My goal with World Exclusive RP is to fulfill the wishes I know a lot of people’s has had for LSPDFR to be multi-player, what I strive for is to be able to bring that experience where the AI is not just a decoration of the world but actually a part of the world and the community.

So if you want to experience a server where AI is a part of the experience, where you get action and fun interactions at all times your in the correct area!

WORLD EXCLUSIVE RP -> Where FiveM meets LSPDFR!

YouTube and a video showcasing on Law Enforcement vehicles and its liverys will be release tomorrow with the link! Meanwhile mKr sure to join discord and keep track of the development and join us in the startup we still looming for department heads and all other positions 2!

Link to DC: https://discord.gg/uZ4Zc4p

The law enforcement vehicle light control script is finished and the menu opens with CTRL , you can now choose how you want your lights to look like and what patterns you want them 2 have 100% without ELS!

We are new and about to open here soon! We are looking for peoples of all departments specially Department Heads for LSPD, SAHP and LSSD! But also government officials and all lot more positions, join our DC and become a part of this new server!

Have any questions or just want to join and hang around or play on the server, contact me in DC: https://discord.gg/uZ4Zc4p

Pictures of new Law Enforcement vehicle light control menu!

I’m now live doing some World Exclusive RP Showcase and gaming. It’s currently a server under startup and we are looking for more players to all departments! I’m currently showcasing the LSPDFR(AI) futures of the server!

Server is still in development stage and bugs and other similar stuff might happen!

New custom made skins for our new Fire Department vehicles! :slight_smile:
Our new Dedicated Box with 1 gbit/s up & down is soon done and server will launch on that this weekend/in the beginning of next week.

Open me for more pictures!

With the release first public release of the server, we will also launch our Custom scripted gang script that involves gang areas that different gangs can control, each area has it’s own unique future such as smuggling guns, or drugs and some areas are dependent on others to be efficient. Each areas unique future will help the gang earn money and build up.

More on this, including a video or twitch live stream will come soon!

With it the PIS system will be, witch is ofc the standard PIS system but with a lot of modifications and callouts!
Also join DC and join the server as it launched and help us grow and build this server up! Talk to you in DC! All departments are open including admin positions!

Servers dedicated box is up and running on 1 gb/s down and 1gb/s up! Join the DC and join the server, it’s a new server so we are looking for players and admins! All positions are currently open!

Discord: https://discord.gg/uZ4Zc4p