Na post!

NA POST, Admin’s please delete this post. Thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks For Fixing It Didnt Think It was actually broken :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Cratt I downloaded and replaced your files in my server, but when I start it I get this error in console:

What I’m missing? Thanks.

Just use the one in my pack, it has no errors lol. Fyi, Southern & Levi helped develop it, this is just an altered version. Speak to Levi Baines#1562 on my Discord if you’d like further help with this.

Future reference @Cratt, speak to the creators prior to releasing, it’s just common courtesy. More so, if you’re going to release a bugged version.

I use these resources and the money display disappears

I Not Exactly Sure Why This Display Is Giving You Guys Issues Added To My Server And Have Not Had One Issue .
FYI : You Can Pm Me Or Levi On Discord And We Will Assist You :slight_smile:
Discord Name’s
(Southern#3490)
(Levi Baines#1562)
Thanks For Further Information Pm Us On Discord :slight_smile:

Whats your discord?

Only problem i have i got it to display just its not setting the font :S

After I replaced the files in this pack (using VRP) I don’t have hunter and thirst bar anymore. What have I to do?

In the vRP folder open: “__resource.lua” and you will see 2 lines:

--"modules/survival.lua",
  --"modules/survival_reverse.lua",

Just remove the two “-” in front of "modules/survival.lua", if you wish to have the thirst and hunger back.

Best Regards,
xVelns

Thank you so much !!!

No problem!
Happy to help!

try this new version

Same error :persevere:

Will do mate. I know the guy who made this were pretty close if you know what I mean :blush:

Got this working perfectly by just taking a few lines of code from your resources, and adding it into @Dunko’s 5.0 vRP framework. Now I have the updated features of @Dunko’s newest edited vRP release, along with the awesome font and good looks of this resource! :smiley:

What’s going on here? image

1 Like

Same issue for me…

Sorry but you added one css code to this https://github.com/Sighmir/vrp_job_display and re released it ?
Would be cool to at least share my GitHub so people can know where to get the new versions of vrp_job_display, the new version supports icons now. Next time please talk to me and share my repository when posting one of my resources.

1 Like

oh sorry I’ll do it now. I thank-you so much for all you’ve done in the VRP community

1 Like