Steam
Up to date?
Yes
Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Steam
Windows version?
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
several times
System specifications
4660k i7
32gb ram
1070’s SLI’d
What did you do to get this issue?
installed FiveM
What server did you get this issue on?
never able to even launch
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
E:\steam\steamapps\common\fivem
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
yes
Also add what you already tried so far.
tried reinstalling and deleting and reinstalling still get the same error.

any help with this from devs? even just a response to one of the three posts about this.
ive tried everything i can possibly think of including looking through the .cpp files.
last two times ive tried to install it it doesn’t call for the GTAV folder location. ive tried verifying through steam ive tried deleting everything on my system that has the word five in it multiple times. I appreciate any help or ideas you guys might have. the error is coming from libuv file and its giving a +4E45 right after that.

[Window Title]
FiveMError

[Main Instruction]
“wisconsin-grey-salami”

[Content]
A wisconsin-grey-salami caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: libuv.dll+4E45
Report ID: … [uploading?] (use Ctrl+C to copy)

So ive noticed that every time i run the .exe i get 4-5 background processes of fivem before the actual crash.
if i leave the crash report open and kill all the background processes except one i can get it to start to boot but it stops on the loading flash. then looks like it crashes quietly. im still looking through the code to see where this error is coming from and any pointers as to where the error diags are would be great!

https://youtu.be/nxB7V-oGVrY is a link to exactly what its doing

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.