[WIP] Unlimited-Ammo-Fire Extinguisher

Basic script to give u unlimited ammo for fire Extinguisher, ive seen someone asking how to do it even though its very basic. so i uploaded the one i made. please dont put this down :slight_smile:

THIS ISNT CURRENTLY WORKING I DIDNT DO THE PROPER TESTS FOR IT. I WILL GET IT FIXED TODAY HOPEFULLY.

Thank you my server needed this :grinning:

1 Like

Suggestions.

• Remove unused functions and tables within the code
  • Add it into a thread, making sure the ped is spawned and exists before starting the thread
  • Maybe make it a toggle for people to turn on / off
  • Could add a config so people can set the ‘ammo’ limit to make it more realistic Eg: On my server, we use 4500 ammo in the fire extinguisher making it more realistic.
2 Likes

Why not just stream a modified weapons.meta?

because im not that experienced with coding ive started off not too long ago

ill keep that in mind when editing it or any other script thanks alot for the help

im new btw :smile:

Glad to hear :slight_smile:

Moved due to resource not being fully functional and not ready for #development:releases yet. Original poster was requested to tag me (or flag the post) when it is fully functional and ready for release.

It’s failing to get player ID, script doesn’t work.

if u see what hallux commented you would understand whats going on :confused:

hope you get it working good :slight_smile: goodluck :+1:

waiting for a fix :+1:

i have absoloutely no clue how to do it… i tried many ways it did to give unlimited ammo… i just have weapons.meta at my last guess. which idk how. and i wanna know how but noone helps

local ped = GetPlayerPed(-1)
SetPedInfiniteAmmo(ped, true, “WEAPON_FIREEXTINGUISHER”)

1 Like

Where would this be put ?

Modified weapons meta and through scripting.

1 Like

Will this be fixed?

Or does someone have/know another script for it.

Can you send it please?

Will this ever be updated again? Or does anyone know how to make it work now?

Untested as I wrote it on my phone but it should work fine.

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
    while true do
        Wait(1000)

local ply = PlayerPedId()
        if GetSelectedPedWeapon(ply) == GetHashKey("WEAPON_FIREEXTINGUISHER") then
            SetPedInfiniteAmmo(ply, true, GetHashKey("WEAPON_FIREEXTINGUISHER"))
        end
    end
end)