[WIP] Unlimited-Ammo-Fire Extinguisher

Basic script to give u unlimited ammo for fire Extinguisher, ive seen someone asking how to do it even though its very basic. so i uploaded the one i made. please dont put this down :slight_smile:

THIS ISNT CURRENTLY WORKING I DIDNT DO THE PROPER TESTS FOR IT. I WILL GET IT FIXED TODAY HOPEFULLY.

0 Likes

Thank you my server needed this :grinning:

0 Likes

Suggestions.

• Remove unused functions and tables within the code
  • Add it into a thread, making sure the ped is spawned and exists before starting the thread
  • Maybe make it a toggle for people to turn on / off
  • Could add a config so people can set the ‘ammo’ limit to make it more realistic Eg: On my server, we use 4500 ammo in the fire extinguisher making it more realistic.
2 Likes

Why not just stream a modified weapons.meta?

0 Likes

because im not that experienced with coding ive started off not too long ago

0 Likes

ill keep that in mind when editing it or any other script thanks alot for the help

im new btw :smile:

0 Likes

Glad to hear :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Moved due to resource not being fully functional and not ready for #development:releases yet. Original poster was requested to tag me (or flag the post) when it is fully functional and ready for release.

0 Likes

It’s failing to get player ID, script doesn’t work.

0 Likes

if u see what hallux commented you would understand whats going on :confused:

0 Likes

hope you get it working good :slight_smile: goodluck :+1:

0 Likes

waiting for a fix :+1:

0 Likes

i have absoloutely no clue how to do it… i tried many ways it did to give unlimited ammo… i just have weapons.meta at my last guess. which idk how. and i wanna know how but noone helps

0 Likes

local ped = GetPlayerPed(-1)
SetPedInfiniteAmmo(ped, true, “WEAPON_FIREEXTINGUISHER”)

1 Like

Where would this be put ?

0 Likes