[Deleted] Survival mode v.0.1.0

FiveM-Survival

This will add a survival mission to your server.
At this point the peds will not respawn when they die, this will be fixed in one of the next releases.

Installation

1. Download
  2. Extract the folder and rename it to survival
  3. Place the folder in your resource folder.
  4. Add - survival to your citmp-server.yml
  5. Restart your server

Contribute

if you are a developer and would like to contribute any help is welcome!
The contribution guide can be found here.

Screenshots

4 Likes

i like this idea just add the ones from regular mp and have something to do besides just rp but it could be used with rp also im sure a couple cops start a survival as a mission or so

Hey this is pretty neat, Ill try it out on my server when i get the chance!

@GanjaMonster The MP locations are planned

Tested this and it’s great fun! Thanks so much for this and everything you are doing here.

Just curious about “peds will not respawn when they die”. I also tested the Taxi mod for the first time right after trying Survival mode. As I drove around in my taxi I couldn’t find any peds anywhere on the streets. Would this be caused by the Survival mod because of the issue you mentioned, or something else?

@Loque, thanks for the nice feedback ;), regarding the “peds will not respawn when they die” this is only related to the survival mode (because simply there is no loop / check to see if the ped is dead or not).

Regarding the taxi mod: i run the survival mod & the taxi mod on my server and i am able to pickup clients.
I suggest to try my new update that i just released, it contains 30 new locations to pickup clients.

2 Likes

Thanks, I will definitely try the new update.

It looks awesome! There are other blips on you’re map, is that also in 5R? Do you gonna bring us more awesome updates?! Do you have the possibilities to rob stores and buy clothes in stores?

@AlpheusNL yes there will be more updates, regarding the stores, i already answered your question go to the topic and please read it :slight_smile:

I failed to add more places, which is the right way to add?

If I stand in a circle and pressing E the game not get started.

why do you keep deleting projects things take time @Streetcorps

So what’s the issue? I mean fivereborn took a very long time to come out and most projects don’t take days or hours sometimes they take weeks. I just don’t get why you would tear down everything you built. What is your expectation of your project?

Anyone have a copy of this mod, before it was deleted? Or is completely broken?

I remember this mod it worked pretty well on the original cfxservers and looked easy to make. It was just a blip that triggered aggressive police to spawn around you. I was making something similar to this that would trigger during a bank robbery for the es_holdup and es_bank scripts but it’s pretty far down on my list to finish at the moment.

Since this was deleted and, for some reason, people are still posting in the thread, I’m going to unlist and close it.