[Old] Scorpion Trainer

How do I put in the menu to dispatch 911 call for emergency ai servceo to come to you

@Mr.Scammer, is it possible to make an option to change NPC clothing?
Many trainers have it, but it’s closed resource, unfortunately.

That you’ll have to code yourself.

I’ll add more options later. I’m currently working on the base though, so options aren’t really my priority until I finished it.

2 Likes

Another neat update! Added some weapons + spawning vehicles by model name. Also added another way to add options (check weapons stuff in trainer.html).

2 Likes

can you make an option to add a waypoint to players location.

where do you find more options to add on the trainer?

Script them yourself.

How do you change what key operates the menu?

if IsControlJustReleased(1, 167) and not blockinput then -- f6

I am not sure if " 167 " is the value I am looking for since f6 should be 117

Check this
Game Controls - FiveM Wiki

Oh I see! I tried to look for something like that, I knew it had to be something unique to the game, but no matter what i search I never got that result, even now using key words from this wiki it doesn’t show. I am gonna book mark this hidden gem. thanks a bunch.

No Problem, I am always trying to help, especially when I had the same problem :smile:

How would I go about adding options for “vehicle extras” and “NPC clothing extras” ?

Hi, when i change the font in nui folder, rename it in the .css and _ressource.lua nothing change. Do I need to do anything else ?
Thank you in advance !

Just put all in ressources to install ?
Then in the config in AutoStartRessources add - nui ?

It is all ?

hi, it’s possible to add permission level for openning the menu by F6 ? thx

The menu works but despite the power of administrator I can not do anything. What do I change?

I can get it to open but all examples dont work?
Menu starts, opens, runs fine, but none of the examples pre installed work, any idea?

1 Like

You can do it : create a server script and call it from the main script, and do the function to get the permission level. Then do a condition, if true, call a client event which set a special variable (like access for exemple), and in the main script, create a condition after the function 'IfButtonIsReleased"

Can you see other players name and Blips?