[WIP] [R&D] Emergency Vehicle Lights | The next generation of ELS

Sorry here is a new link

That will be up to the scripters but having the tutorial once its farther along with better help with building vehicle models. I don’t think there will be anything alpha released to test as a lot of script coding will be changing and could possibly mess up vehicle designs

This is pretty exciting stuff.

Some pretty neat stuff!

We will get some demo videos out soon!

Hello Everyone,

Please find the below video as a tutorial on how to build a vehicle using EVL (In its current stage. Subject to change)

2 Likes

Status update:

• FiveM project is now being written in C#

• More developers on board

There is now truly a “team” working on this. We have 10 people working on this project to bring the best. We hope to be beta testing very soon!
Also while this is being written in C# it allows us to port it to SP VERY easily. So we will most likely simultaneously release both SP and MP versions. We already have community modelers working hard on having cars available on release. We plan on releasing 3 “demo” cars with the script (as shown above). We do try to keep the forums updated but sometimes fall behind a couple days. We are taking testers on our discord and they usually get notified first.

3 Likes

Any updates? How is progress?

We’ve been releasing monthly progress reports on our discord

https://discord.gg/NGaWZGB

Wow! Been a while since an update!

• Well lets begin on a few things on the overall side of things.

• We continue to discover new and exciting things to make EVL better.

• We should have a working prototype out within the next week or so to our beta testing team. This is a stripped down version of the final script. We have spent a long time thinking of how to tackle lighting patterns. We polled our discord community and it was determined instead of trying to convert the official patterns from Wheelen we are going to launch the script with a set of built in patterns. This means you can make your custom patterns! The hardest thing is almost done which is envisioning a system for patterns that the “common” person could understand.

• So with this, we will be releasing our monthly newsletter on the 1st of the month in our discord and here.

• This is not the correct invite for the discord. If you want to join it then it is found on our public github page. But we will be updating this thread with any more information as it becomes available.

Still a work in progress I am working on getting a beta version done within the next couple of weeks.

1 Like

:thinking:

https://streamable.com/p90vg

Could you make this work with FiveM? like the light bar on top is red and blue/whatever you want?

A working version was made, but syncing was a major issue. We stopped working on this quite some time ago.

1 Like

can you release what you have so other devs can work on it to

That’s not up to me, sorry :stuck_out_tongue: @JakeK would have to decide if that gets given out.

i wish it was being worked on

Can u use els cars with this

Cant Wait to try this out when its released. looks very cool