[WIP] Police Interaction Script | Police Script for FiveM

why is everyone not patient??? i’ve been patient enough if your just going to argue then go make it yourself or get out of this post! learn lua & C# and you’ll learn how hard it is to code something like this jesus why does everyone argue these days i mean come on!

no one is saying we arent patient jesus somone asked a question and based off what was said BY SCOTTY in march, and on discord the script has a HIGH percentage of not dropping, theres been like a 3 month delay thats all anyone is saying is a PIS script not a whole new game it isnt that deep I AM just sating what i saw from scotty and the HIS discord server

Myself, and my community, San Andreas Emergency Services, are official beta testers for this script. We have identified and reported numerous bugs for the PIS script. I can say with 100% confidence that Scotty will be releasing this script when those bugs have been corrected.

Currently the major bug is that the script ultimately breaks and stops working after it has been running for any length of time. He is working on fixing that, but there are literally thousands of lines of code that he must sort through to figure out where the issue is.

And yes, I was the one in that conversation that said it wasn’t going to be released. The individual I was talking to was, at one time, apart of our community and had made a comment in the PIS Public Discord. At that time, it was not to be public record that it had been given to us to be beta tested, so I asked him to remove his comments in the public discord, in order to not start a riot as to why we were chosen, etc. The thing you have to remember here is that the individual that posted those screen shots only displayed one side of the conversation, after a falling out between him and myself, and what was shown was what he wanted you to see.

I also want to iterate there was no exchange of money in order to become a tester for this. Scott hand picked us to test the script himself. He was actually a developer for our community for a little while. I am not a patreon of his, nor have I ever sent him any money for anything, so we can go ahead and kill that thought.

So to Johnny, and really anyone else, I’d stop trying to start drama and being immature. Honestly - even in a hypothetical situation where he decides to release it or not, Scotty doesn’t owe you anything and you are not entitled to use this script like you apparently think you are.

Anyways, I made a video a few weeks ago showcasing/outlining the features of the script. Here’s a link if you want to check it out. If you’d like to test out the script in person, you are welcome to apply for our community.

3 Likes

I never said there was a high percentage of the script not coming out, so stop making rumors…

i NEVER SAID YOU SAID THAT I SAID I SAID THAT JESUS

:thinking:

they isnt scotty i would have said scotty like i have been this entire time they is the ppl who was in contact with the testing servers again just go to the discord instead of arguing with me and scroll and read

Kek

1 Like

:laughing:

1 Like

what are controls

(20 char)

Very good script. Still a little bit buggy. I was able to translate it all in Romanian, so if anyone needs it let me know.

Is there a download? I would love to add this to my server and give you feedback!

Could just search [Release] Police Interaction Script

Where is the download link?

i want this in me server :smiley:

If you read you would see the one post above yours I put the download.

yeah srry i was see that then i was placing this mesage xd

was this completed?..

it was. [Release] Police Interaction Script

Closed since already released. Pointless topic is pointless :open_mouth: