[WIP] Hydrid CAD/MDT (Being Rewritten)

Some lovely updated screenshots… :wink:

http://arran.pw/i/7d805aab11.png

Our community uses this CAD daily, and it works really well and gets the job done. @s11k also actually listens to suggestions unlike a certain other project :wink: The ‘theme’ in this image is one of like 20 colours that you change to.

Looks very nice.

(20 char)

@SaltyGrandpa Tell me about it, SQL Injections is the dankest thing at the moment… UNLESS it’s using a PHP framework, Laravel is my fave.

As i stated in a previous post above, we have security experts test & inspect our whole system to ensure we patch any areas that may be vulnerable to SQL injections

1 Like

Awesome stuff @s11k :smiley:

I’ve got a quick question. Will people need to register their characters, like on OpenCAD or will it grab that data about characters and vehicles etc from the database?

@LokePog - Hydrid has no in-game integration at the time of writing this (WIP), so yes people will need to register their characters.

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hey there,

Why so negative it is being worked on as a whole and Im a Project Supervisor for OpenCAD and i must say looks great even as a competitor s11k is always a dear friend and love that hes branching out on his own and working towards a free open source resolve as why use trashy bubble ?

Thanks,
Farmer

1 Like

is this going to be something hosted on our own websites set up in a similar way to opencad or hosted on one of your sites similar to bubble

1 Like

i added you on discord im interested in the closed beta

I added you on discord

when do you guys think this cad will be out?

Just a little reminder that this project is not dead. :slight_smile:
Update added to post.

@s11k Do you guys have even a rough ETA? Been waiting for this for a while and would love for it to be done soon. Also added you on discord.

im waiting!!

any updates on this?

1 Like

Looks so amazing!

Yea we have a huge update on this we’ve rampped up production [Release] [Demo] FreeCAD Computer Aided Dispatch System

Please see https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-demo-freecad-computer-aided-dispatch-system