[WIP] Freemode-Remix

Hi again fellow FiveM people!

I’m presenting a(nother) gamemode that I am currently working on. The goal of this one is to be GTA:O Freeroam style, where you do missions, events, robberies etc. to earn money to waste on overpriced cars, weapons, appartments and more other stuff. Note that it also works without any kind of database (though it doesn’t have the advantage databases have).

The reason I already posted it is so you can test it already and report any bugs you find. Also I’d really appreciate any feedback and suggestions on what should be added. You can even help me by contributing to the code. Or you can just yell at me why I didn’t add feature X yet.

Download, install instructions and source code can be found on the GitHub Repo. Please report any issues or feedback there too.

As it’s currently a giant WIP, I don’t recommend you to run it on production servers (yet). If you do so, I won’t help you with any issues that may occur.

Here’s a discord in case you want to follow developement or ask questions.

11 Likes

Nice Work.

I will test.

good job i will test too

Will be testing this

Thank you data the possibility to test your work it works :blush: , the targets could move in car or motorcycle, what are your project for this mod?

There is a lot of useless files on your repository, maybe add a .gitignore with the visual studio temporary files and build files so that you don’t have to commit them and don’t see them in modified files. :wink:

Awesome, i just downloaded es_freemode and thought (damn this really sucks, someone should update it) and now this.
I’m so gonna test this. if it works, good job so far

I already did actually. I don’t know why they still get pushed to the repo.

Note that I’m still kinda a noob with the git stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t see any .gitignore pushed on the repository, it may explain why it doesn’t seem to work :sweat_smile:

The goal of this is to be kinda like GTA:O Freemode (not fully though), like I said in the top post. I know that there are other Freeroam gamemodes, but I felt like they are more focused on RP instead of being a “real” Freemode kinda thing.

Oh just noticed that my .gitignore isn’t in my folder for some reason anymore. I’ll try pushing it to the repo.

(Also yes, this is still me, just with different names)

That’s great, couldn’t agree more. too many RP gamemodes, not enough free gamemodes! :smiley:

I Seem to crah when joing server

Can’t wait to try this. Assassinations and bodyguards are something I’ve been looking forward to. :yum:

Everything you have in it so far works great for me! My friends & I had a good kick killing our targets. Keep it up! I am excited for this.

Here’s a discord where I’ll probably post about progress.

I’m usually pretty good at figuring this stuff out. But I have no idea how to set this up. Any help?

Love your stuff Scammer

Just by chance is this still active?
and if so I’d love to get in the discord to learn about the framework, I’ve got plenty of questions.

Good news, this might come back from the dead.

1 Like

woah wb @pongo1231 [20 char]