ELS+ | fic

Yeah, some one is trying to get me to pay $350 minimum, Its crazy but hey everyone wants money.

is his name albo1129??

iknow albo…

Same. A member of my community was talking to him about getting the version of ELS he has.

I have The ELS script from Albo, Works great,BUT the client side of ELS from Lt Cain, Keeps people on my server from seeing the lights properly or the reflections, So it basicly makes the Albo script fucking worthless at the moment till a MP version of the client side is made. So all see the lights as the User does.

I just wanted to thank you for doing this. I used your test server with a friend and it seems really promising. I’ll be following this for sure. You should set up a donation thing on your site or something. I’ll definitely donate when it’s finished.

1 Like

Would you like to script the sounds, since you know so much?

v0.0.3.1 has been released

1 Like

Nice job, dude. it’s great so far

Do you have a server for testing ? Because actualy i don"t know what is it ?

HELP NEEDED

I have tried to install ELS but whenever I join the server I get the error “Couldn’t load resource ‘cars’”

The resource folder ‘cars’ is the one explained in “Add Custom Vehicles.md” where I have the folder “stream” and in that a folder called “POLICE3”->

In that folder there is the 3 .yft .ytd and _hi.yft installed, as well as a folder called “ELS” where “police3.xml” is installed.

I hope someone can help me!

make sure that the __resource.lua file is saved with UTF-8 no BOM/Signature encoding

And how do I change that? (I use notepad++ normally and downloaded the “cars” folder from the ELS .zip file)

Ohh I found out!

• But it does not work…

On the car I just added that should work with ELS, all lights are constantly on

Something is not right here since I added a car that was non els and all I heard was sirens when other players had only the lights on. This is a wonderful idea as a standalone upgrade from the current siren controls we have… just need to work out the kinks.

Now I have another problem:

When I play online on my server with my friend, whenever I put on lights with E (no siren) my friend can hear a siren from my car but I can’t.
And when he put on lights only, I can hear his siren and he can’t.

Anybody have a fix?

I’ll have to look into this issue further and release a fix.

Yea that would be awesome! thx man!

So I have replicated both bugs. I believe I have resolved the issue with only setting the lights on and it not properly syncing. It is also still unknown why the main siren does not work for other players. Expect to see 0.3.2 in the near future.

1 Like

Hey dude, thanks. you’ve done an amazing job and all for free. thanks!