Windows 7 support dropped

For people who REALLY dont want to upgrade but still wanting to play FiveM, why dont you just download like VirtualBox that creates an VM on your pc with any OS you want, that way you can start a pc within your pc with windows 8(or 10) and play FiveM

Wouldn’t it be too laggy to play on virtualbox or vmware? btw, my PC starts up fine with every other OS, even windows 8.1 so i blame windows 10

it’s a real meme too since whenever you open FiveM, it says that it won’t be stable unless you have W10 creator update lmao

hi there can i not us fivem on window 7

If thats a question to ask whether you can still use fivem on windows 7, then yes you can, however if issues occur relating to Windows 7, then you won’t get any updates to fix it.

:smiling_imp: Microsoft is evil.

After several weeks mounting a server, I have returned to w7 being that w10 stinks … I didnt remember this shit… it looks strange to me that it is impossible to fix it.

pd. enabling admin mode in exe works great

Not sure what ur on about got 16% performance boost in cpu/ram/disk utl.
Windows 10 gaming performance boost by at least 7% over window 8 thats about 11% boost over windows 7.

Stop this cavemen acts and just get on with time.
Or are you that guy that will say : Nah imma go back to tft/lcd/led monitors because holograms are stupid.
commmmmmooooon

2 Likes

But late fam, missed ur opportunity by a few months

2 Likes

ah well better late then never.
At least i showed them how i feel about it.

1 Like

Good. We don’t need Windows 7 plebs anyways… :stuck_out_tongue:

Again, another false statement.