Will this run GTA 5 and Fivem

I’ll be posting a few as I find different ones

Also any advice on setting up fivem when I get a new laptop

Thank y’all

1 Like

I don’t think that we need to sit here and do this for you… it’s fairly simple. Does it meet or beat the requirements shown below?

Also, I personally would avoid a laptop…

Can you make a Desktop suggestion And I have never done PC gaming sorry for the question

You should look at the minimum specifications required to run GTA V. FiveM shouldn’t differ from that. If you can run GTA V, you should be able to run FiveM just fine.

Ok thank you briglair

i can tell you right now fivem differs quite a lot from GTA 5 single player, I run SP GTA5 in 1080p with all low settings and get around 40-50 stable fps, and when i play fivem, it just depends how vanila the server is, and 90% of the servers have bunch of different mods/scripts and stuff to make roleplay better, not to mention custom cars, so taking all that in consideration i barely get 20-25 fps, and its not really stable at times, especially when im near a few other players and their cars…

Hello at once I apologize for my English, please tell me what programming languages support the fivem and how the most important thing is to create a service and scripts

Old topic, and it just became completely off-topic.