Will buying gta again on new steam account allow me to access banned servers?

if ive been banned from fivem, can I re-buy gta on a new steam account and then access all the servers ive been banned from again. On the same pc and same fivem client. Thanks!

1 Like

Depends, some servers ban on only steam identifier. Some ban on ip, steam identifier and license identier etc

I don’t really think so. I think FiveM keeps track of your Steam ID, IP Adress (Which would result in using VPN) and then of course your licence version of Grand Theft Auto V. SO it would solve 2 out of the 3 of those problems. If you are going that route you probably need to use a VPN to change your IP Address.

1 Like

is there a way to find out?

You should not evade bans. Why would you play on a server where the players don’t want you?

Good servers ban on every single identifier + IP address so it’s close to impossible to evade unless you

a) change IP
b) change computer
c) change steam account
d) change GTA account

1 Like

why would i have to change pc?

2 Likes

Because there are identifiers tied to your Windows/PC

3 Likes

wont reinstalling fivem doing that, or reset windows?

1 Like

Why would someone go through such great length to ban evade.

1 Like

all my friends play and ive been left out for months

Well I mean what did you do that was so bad that you can’t just but in a request to be unbanned…

i request to be unbanned but the owner doesnt like me

1 Like

Then :man_shrugging: maybe you shouldn’t play on their server then. Like d0p3t said

You are gonna do all of this work to be unbanned (if they banned you properly) more the likely to get banned again…

1 Like

i wont get re banned because they wont know its me

If the owner doesn’t like you specifically I am almost 100% sure he will find you out in his server.

i will be under a different name and i wont speak to anyone

Well I mean I doubt anyone on the forums is gonna teach you how to ban evade. So if you figure it out I mean I guess good on you but usually if you get banned you got banned because you are unwanted. There are TONS of other servers you and your friends could play on. I guess just don’t get banned on them :smile:

If they are really your friends why not ask them to play a different server?

Don’t forget Discord Identifiers :wink:

1 Like

I believe you can mess with registry no clue not sure don’t ask cause I don’t know fully.