Why is DOJ so heavily praised?

Where?

((20 Characters))

He sells ELS vehicles, I’ve bought models from him before and he doesn’t do custom orders.

They have a website, their age minimum is 16 years of age.

It’s always hard to know if ex-members are telling the truth. There’s always bias, so it’s annoying. I think I can tell though, from Polecat’s videos, that there is quite a bit of clique nonsense. It seems like a few buddies are the only ones who do much. I don’t see a problem with it other than Polecat seems a bit megalomaniacal with how he runs it. A bit like he can break his rules but other people can’t.

1 Like

I can definitely see where you are coming from, the only true way to know. is to know 1st hand instead of a 3rd party source. and as anyone else is, when their applications are open, you could join and learn 1st hand what it’s like from the recruitment process, all the way up to when you choose to leave.

Polecat does indeed own the server. However ever since BayAreaBuggs and Jeff Faviano left DoJRP. They have indeed took many members with them. Polecat has then recently bounced back and DoJRP has become stronger than ever. It is also not true that DoJRP is impossible to get into. Nor is it difficult. All that DoJRP looks for is effort and the commitment to the community. They like to ensure you will be able to follow rules and honestly obey them. Yes there is indeed a age restriction on the community of 16+ years old. That is not to be taken personally. Yes many people understand that some people under that age limit are more than capable of handling the rules and regulations. However, that is a very select few amount of them. Yes it is also no secret that DoJRP has very well designed and developed mods/scripts. However like any other community not everything is downloaded online. That means some stuff was created from scratch. It should also be taken under consideration that DoJRP has been a thriving community for over five years. DoJ is considered by some people to be “the most professional roleplay server/community”. This title was only achieved by what was stated above.

To be fair you are posting on a topic created months ago. Some of the things you post about didn’t really exist when this topic was posted on the forums.

Example: DOJ did not have any interesting custom server scripts until after this post was made. I somewhat know this because i watched PC’s YouTube channel and everything on their server I could pretty much find online (forums / gta5 mods) but now they have a new designed cad / character system.

Nothing that you said in your comment is true…

1 Like

I mean, one of the reasons is they’ve been around for years, they started off on GTA4 and built up a youtube community around it. the main youtubers that played on it were bayareabuggs, polecat and jeff favignano. but seems like in the past year jeff and buggs left to do other things and that was a huge loss for the communities fame because bayareabuggs literally got like 5 million views per episode on the server

I was an Ex-DoJ member as well.
If your into a life simulator type of role play its perfect for you, hence why I enjoyed it.

The only downside besides corrupt staff was that fact it was american based and as an Australian I would rather learn more about my own local police. They lost many good people and now its filled with what ever is left.