Why has the server adverts category been removed?

Recently, the server adverts category disappeared with no warning. I am inquiring as to what happened to it and why it got removed. Could an element shed some light as to what happened?

We had to get rid of an external moderator due to a conflict of interest with regards to a ‘community’ he was involved in, and him misusing his powers. For that happened in a topic advertising his ‘community’, the server adverts section has been removed, to make people think twice before posting about their ‘community’.

1 Like

Thanks for the info! I tried asking people at the discord but they were less than helpful.

that’s a shame because of one person that we all loose the feature… hopefully it comes back up. Clans kind of relied on that for recruiting.

3 Likes

well get someone else to do so because this isnt nice at all cuz if 1 person the whole thing is gone come on ?? really ? with the community this size im pretty sure finding someone else is not on issue what so ever
Whoever is in charge of the section pls contact me as i have a solution

2 Likes

I agree this is just wrong, the server adverts should stay, and if someone is advertising a server you should have known a community will revolve around that server, to not think that would be silly…

1 Like

This isn’t very pleasing to hear. I’m sure most of us will be very unpleased…
Lots of users relied on this feature to advertise their community.
I didn’t find it very respectful when you said “Community”

Ri think ok who it was too he remove my community’s post after me kicking one of his members out of my community after finding out he was spying and copyrighting my stuff. But will the section ever be back.

1 Like