Why does FiveM not working anymore on Win7 Ultimate SP1

Hello dear community i did not wanted to come over here for this but i have no damn option than coming and posting on here.
Lately Windows 10 is working horrible and is pretty pissing me off because my computer is slowing down big time and i mean i’m not having a bad computer.

Specs:
CPU → Intel Core i3 4150 Dual Core ( 4CPUs ) 3,50GHz
RAM → Kingston 8GB DDR3 3200MHz
HDD → 500GB WD Blue Sata
Graphic Card → Asus NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB DDR5 192bit Founders Edition

Well those are my specs and still Win10 run so slow so lately i decided to switch back on Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 but i think that isnt helping me at all because after i’ve installed FiveM i get the error bellow ↓
[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
“robin-bulldog-vermont”

[Content]
A robin-bulldog-vermont caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: ros-patches-five.dll+34477
Report ID: si-c56707461e5540e5802ce3c1123bdebe (use Ctrl+C to copy)

Can this be fixed and keep runing Windows 7 ? If not and i have to switch back on Windows 10 i rather to not play on FiveM anymore and i could wait for another platform to play GTA V RP with my friends.

1 Like

Can you post the .dmp file in crashes/ folder?

Yes here is it mate.
Dumb File FiveM

Issue isn’t Win7-specific, only difference is it gives a proper error on 7 because of __fastfail not being implemented yet.

This’ll be resolved in the next build, which should be coming within the next hour.