DividedJustice Roleplay | Whitelisted | Custom Assets | 13+ | Menu - Based | www.dividedroleplay.com

DividedJustice Roleplay

Est. 6/21/2020

Official Website

Official Public Relations Discord

Our community prides itself on three values: dedication, integrity, and fidelity. Our members rise to the challenge of engaging and atmospheric roleplay every day. If you are looking for a memorable roleplay experience, then you have come to the right place.

• Streamlined CAD/MDT from Modern Solutions
  • Beautiful Non - ELS fleets customized for our community
  • A fully whitelisted server with members who are trained rigorously
  • Custom TeamSpeak server for immersive radio communications
  • Stable FiveM server from ZAP - Hosting with 24/7 uptime and custom resources
  • A welcoming community with command staff who care

• 13 years of age or older, no exceptions.
  • A legal copy of Grand Theft Auto V
  • Proficient in the English language
  • A working microphone with decent audio quality
  • Traits that uplift the community values
  • Consent to partake in a written and voice interview
  • Motivation to support and improve the community every step of the way

Disclaimer: DividedJustice Roleplay is in no way affiliated with any government agency. We are a recreational community roleplaying as government/law enforcement agencies.

1 Like

All departments are open for recruitment! Screenshots coming soon. Join our discord for more information!

1 Like

Hey! I’m Andres, with the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office. DividedJustice Roleplay has a great and welcoming community. Officers are trained to do their job correctly to prevent corruption. If you are new and this is your first GTA V roleplay, it’s no problem! Just follow the rules and have a great time! Discord - https://discord.com/invite/mJUH6E9

1 Like

Hi, my name is Frankie, and I have been with the group since the very early development stages and I have to say, this is so far the most realistic server I’ve been in. All of the LEOs take their job very seriously, their Discord server and FiveM server are both very organized. Anytime someone has had a problem, their command staff has always had fast responses to the person in need of assistance. Overall, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND anyone who is looking for a realistic and enjoyable community, to join this group. You won’t regret it.

- Frankie C. 1K-27, Administration

Want to take part in this great community? Join our discord!

Founded 6/21/2020

Official discord

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words!

Special Investigations Unit preparing to raid a residence

1 Like

After a slight pause, development is picking up again! Our new website and liveries are live, and our custom CAD/MDT will be ready for use by the end of this week! Join us today!

https://dividedroleplay.com

New package for the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office! Large addition to their new fleet. Join us today!

www.dividedroleplay.com

Hey, I am new to the gta/fivem roleplay community. I am 13 and this is one of the only servers that allows 13+. When I was attempting to join your discord server I got a message that says that it is invalid. Can you please fix the invite so that I can join. Also I think your website is down because the link is not working as well.

All the best,
Wolfy

I would love to join the English roleplay sever im13 and I would love to join but the discord links are expired My discord name is monsterninja#4518