Whitelist Script Help

So i have looked and tried every single whitelist script but it doesnt work, anyone know a good one that works for them?
i would like it for Steam Hex

what’s the exact issue you’re having?

They would work for 5 mins then I would restart the server to add some more vehicles bc my server is still in development the whitelist script wouldn’t work

you could use the one I editted here: [Request] - Whitelist Web Panel

it automatically refreshes when a player joins, and it uses a database. most importantly it works and i’ve tested it multiple times to make sure it does.

I get the error: Could l not open database Essentialmode

Or something like that

remove the line that says USE DATABASE 'essentialmode';

would the IP be 127.0.0.1 or my public ip since my server is home hosted

i actually get this error: image

1 Like

he already told you what to do about that problem.

I am unable to find where to remove the line

were you able to fix your issue? whats happening right now.

use control + f to open the find command type in what was mentioned above.

do this in the script in question that is throwing the error.

i took a look, its possible he means this line

define(‘DB_NAME’, ‘essentialmode’); try putting a # infront of it and save it and try again.

this is in the whitelist.php file btw

1 Like

its MySQL error 1049 which means the database is being read and sent to the SQL server but it doesn’t yet exist yet on your mysql server so you need to create it manually.

no, all you have to do is edit the SQL file, and remove like the first line that says USE DATABASE 'essentialmode';

i know what to do just dont know where to find it

???

Dw no help what so ever

i’m literally telling you exactly what to edit, and exactly what to remove. if you can’t figure it out from very simple instructions than i’m sorry.

well it would be nice if u said

go to this " " click on this " " and shit but no u r saying what to do when i dont even know where to do that

if you would be smart enough to know what we’re talking about, ( [Request] - Whitelist Web Panel ) then you would know what to do hint edit the sql file instead of complaining that you weren’t spoon fed exact instruction with links and exactly what to click on. i thought my original instructions were simple enough.