Whitelist ESX jobs

whitelisted
esx
jobs

Thats why they have to make a new character

that doesnt help you still have the same job.

I do have custom script for that :wink:

Is there any plan to release that script? It would be really nice to be able to whitlist certain players so they pick roles and come and go as they please.

NICE! good job man i love it

im getting this error

[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM jobs WHERE whitelisted = false {=}”: Unknown column ‘whitelisted’ in ‘where clause’

how do i fix this???

Add column whitelisted in your sql table…

how would i go about doing that?

this is the error code i get when i go to select a job does anyone know how i can fix this

read the description …

ALTER TABLE jobs add whitelisted BOOLEAN NOT NULL DEFAULT FALSE;

i dont have the file esx_joblisting_sv.lua in my resources/esx_joblisting/server
where can i find it? or find one?
can you paste the file so i can make one please?

are you sure you looked at joblisting look at here path and file

i dont have that file at all… can you paste the code here i will make a file with it…

i only have main.lua

on the new version the file name is main.lua

line 6

ok i have the line 6.

‘SELECT * FROM jobs WHERE whitelisted = false’,… what is wrong with it? why the console say:

ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM jobs WHERE whitelisted = false {=}”: Unknown column ‘whitelisted’ in ‘where clause’

when i try to select a job it says that…

okay i got it working by modifying the line 6 to:

SELECT * FROM essentialmode.jobs;

ALTER TABLE jobs add whitelisted BOOLEAN NOT NULL DEFAULT FALSE;

Hey guys, can someone tell me how to add a player to a whitelisted job? I am using the setjob command but it says I have insufficient permissions to add a player to the police. I’m set as an admin both in the user table and in the ace permissions of server.cfg. How can I get permissions to add players to the jobs?

put yourself superadmin and you’ll be able to setjob someone. and to whitelist a job, go into your db and put a 1 in the whitelisted column in jobs