Where do you host your server?

I use GameHosting.co for a VPS, with the highest specs as I could.

This runs my Teamspeak Server, Web Server, and FiveM Server.

I was wondering what you guys use, and if I should switch, or if I could help some of you guys.

I use to use Aruba cloud because they provide a server for $1.51/month but I moved my 5m server to linode because of the quality of hardware (raid SSDs and all.)

You might want to switch to ZAP hosting.

1 Like

@Scott_UK Do you know how hard it is to understand ZAP-Hosting if you only host a fivem server on it?

1 Like

That makes no sense.

What do you even mean by that.

2 Likes

@Scott_UK I tried helping out some people that hosted a server on ZAP-Hosting even tho we where 3 people and I know a lot about Fivem servers / Making fivem servers no one could figure out how to get that freaking SQL database working. And the support is terrible

3 Likes

Maybe you just do not know how to do the sql database.

2 Likes

Regardless, ZAP-Hosting is the ONLY authorized hosting provider for FiveM Servers. Therefore, using any other company that provides FiveM Servers is at risk of being blacklisted. SO:

• ZAP Hosting
  • VPS
  • Dedicated
  • Home hosted

That’s it.

2 Likes

@albin-32 what he said

2 Likes

using a NFOservers VPS located in New York. runs all i need, and more. personally i would not buy JUST fivem hosting (eg $ per slot) but everyone is different.

1 Like

I said that I am using a high end VPS from GameHosting.co.

I use Zap Hosting for my server two, though.
The point of my posting this, is because I wanted to see what VPS, and Dedicated Servers people use.

vpsdime: 4 cores, 6gb ram, SSD, 6 locations, $7/m

2 Likes

I use them too, pretty solid support too and fast acting.

1 Like

I use linode for the hosting as the hardware is great for the servers. I have 0 server crashes on record.

1 Like

Thanks for your input

1 Like

zap has shit support

3 Likes

I host it next to me.