Where did this underground tunnel go?

Hi there everyone!

A legit and current Steam version of GTA5, updated

The server is a fresh Zap-hosting linux server with their pre-installed MySQL async, Essential Mode, ESX Full Pack, ESX users DB update and Mellotrainer installed

I’m having an issue where part of my map seems to be missing. I’m talking about the tunnel accessible under an overpass on the highway cutting horizontally through the city. Last night on another server, my friend and I accessed this tunnel and drove through it. Today, while while on our new server, we found this wall of nothing and when I drove through(thinking it was a graphical glitch), we began a never ending freefall. I used the mellotrainer to drop us somewhere else after it became clear that it wasn’t going to end.

Can I do something to my server to have that tunnel exist like the other server we were on?

Thanks for your time!

You probably have to load an IPL. I do however, not know which IPL. Hopefully someone else can find it or you can.

Here are the IPLs that are required.

IPLs
RequestIpl("v_tunnel_hole")
RequestIpl("v_tunnel_hole_lod")
RequestIpl("v_tunnel_hole_swap")
RequestIpl("v_tunnel_hole_swap_lod")

Do note that requesting both sets will result in crashes when driving near the location.

3 Likes

Thanks a bunch a_sith. Can I ask about your comment that it will crash when you drive near them? On the server that they were present on, we drove near and through it and neither of our game clients crashed.

Thanks so much, I’ll be grabbing it to try it out right away!

The other comment was correct though.

4 Likes

I can’t speak for anyone else but after adding the resource he mentioned, I have driven past, around and through the tunnel and the game has not crashed. I’m not sure if the crash requires other circumstances though.

2 Likes

He was talking about crashes for him, maybe he has a slow computer? It could be anything.

That’s what he was saying I think.

I did add it and it’s working great!

a_sith meant that the game would crash if you use both…

RequestIpl("v_tunnel_hole") RequestIpl("v_tunnel_hole_lod")

AND

RequestIpl("v_tunnel_hole_swap") RequestIpl("v_tunnel_hole_swap_lod")
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.