When user write any non-existing command it returns error in chat

Whenever I write a command that doesn’t exist, I get an error printed out in chat and on the server console. I’ve read a few topics about it and tried different things, e.g removing what’s inside “_cfxinternal:serverPrint” in the chat resource. However that did not help.

I’m running essentialmode 5 with esx, and have added multiple esx scripts. I’ve imported all the SQLs as well, and the server is running on a linux ubuntu server. It’s says splitstring error, but where do I locate that and how to fix it? https://i.gyazo.com/f4ba5a6063d4d9e5ea3771893d74e6cd.png

I also got some weird shit happening with es_admin2. All the commands that I’m doing, I have to add a random integer (that doesn’t do anything) before everything else in order for it to work. How come?

Eg. kick command syntax is: /kick ID reason
For it to work for me: /kick RANDOMINT ID reason

Anyone?

Code…???
(20 Chars)

Somethiing wrong with the string split?

Pretty sure that essentialmode.

Phrasing:

essentialmode that casues that. I know essentialmode causes lua spam in chat with some/unknown commands.

So there’s no way to prevent it from happening?

Do you have essentialmode installed?

I’d love to know what the heck splitstring is, and where to find it and what to do with it haha :smiley:

Yes, essentialmode5 and ESX

Its a function that splits a string into multiple parts. So that you can target each part of the command. Like the command, the id, the reason.

Oh, any clue how to fix that? Is there a command that I have made that causes it, or is it the way split strings are being handled by ES?

I have no idea lol. I dont use essentialmode so i was just trying to help off the error you have.

I solved the problem by removing a rapple script :slight_smile: thanks

Glad you figured it out. Good work.

1 Like