WhatsMyId? | Player Identifier Finder

Continuing the discussion from FiveM license:

Thought I’d put it in the right category so people would be able to find it easier.
Basically all this script does is it logs all your player identifiers to the server console/log, useful if you want to find your id for development purposes or if you want to whitelist someone but they don’t know their license.
whatsmyid.zip (715 Bytes)
If you don’t want to download it, but want to put it inside your own scripts instead use this:

AddEventHandler('playerConnecting', function(playerName, setKickReason)
    identifiers = GetPlayerIdentifiers(source)
    for i in ipairs(identifiers) do
        print('Player: ' .. playerName .. ', Identifier #' .. i .. ': ' .. identifiers[i])
    end
end)

Hope this helps.

Update (02-12-2017)
I’ve launched a (temporary) server which you can join (ip: vespura.com:30122 note the different port! ) which will tell you what your identifiers are once you try to join.

BTW, you won’t actually get into the server because it kicks you before you’re actually allowed in.

10 Likes

Great release @Vespura!

2 Likes

Where are the players listed i cant find the folder u said^^^^^

In the console when they join…

thank you got it working

I’ve launched a (temporary) server which you can join (ip: vespura.com:30122 note the different port! ) which will tell you what your identifiers are once you try to join.

BTW, you won’t actually get into the server because it kicks you before you’re actually allowed in.

2 Likes

Please update your server.

It’s been restarted. All my linux fivem servers crash once every few days. :confused:

so what is this for
20 sddsfsdfsdf

The server?

Read here…

1 Like

Are you going to be releasing this update man? Right now it only shows in the rcon and not when you try to join on fivem :frowning:

That’s not even going to be a released version, literally all it does is it kicks you as soon as you join… that’s why I run the server myself.

You wouldn’t want your server to kick all players as soon as they join just to show the identifiers, besides, it’s very easy to do it yourself.

No no no, it’s not in the public server it’s a server I create just for people to join to so they can get it like yours

Well there’s literally no reason why there would be more than one server for this, but it’s very easy to create yourself. I don’t have the source code here now anyway so I simply can’t show it to you atm.

1 Like

Just for branding purposes makes the server look more professional imo but it’s allg, thank you for the release anyway :slight_smile:

ids.zip (958 Bytes)
For anyone that wants to give the player the option to view their own identifiers ingame, use this. Just create a new folder, dump those two files inside the zip file in that folder (resource/folder name doesn’t matter), start the server, start the resource, join, press F5 (default, change the 116 in both control released checks if you want to change the key) and then it will log the identifiers of that player into the F8 console and in the player’s client CitizenFX.log file (inside FiveM Application Data).

Example output:

Yes, there’s only 1 script file, that’s not a mistake. It loads the file twice, once for the server side, and once for the client side.

how duplicitous of you

ikr, either have 2 files being loaded once, or have 1 file loaded twice! Time for a shared_script option in __resource.lua?

Do you think it would be possible to add a standalone log of the players that join + their IDs or do you need to use a database?

What? This resource doesn’t even use a database.