What Vehicles Do You Use for Police RolePlay?

Since we cannot add the vehicle meta and carvariations, which vehicles do you guys use to patrol?

@Drift-Wood You cannot stream the vehicles.meta and carvariations.meta but you can add them plus the handling.meta client side in (Your 5R directory>citizen>common>data) and it will work that way. So far the only one I have had any issue with it reading is police3 as it seems the game will not accept that line. Hope this helps you!

@BarbarousMango said in What Vehicles Do You Use for Police RolePlay?:

So far the only one I have had any issue with it reading is police3 as it seems the game will not accept that line.

Try this Mango. Works fine for me. ( you will need to create these file paths)
vehicles.meta: citizen/common/data/levels/gta5
carvariations.meta: citizen/dlc/dlc_mpChristmas2/common/data
handling.meta & visualsettings.dat: citizen/common/data

@deziel0495 Hey Daniel, I tried this but i still cant get police3 to work correctly the model I’m trying to use is TheHurk’s 2013 FPI with the blues but I can’t seem to make the lights work no matter what I try. Any thoughts?

@BarbarousMango said in What Vehicles Do You Use for Police RolePlay?:

@deziel0495 Hey Daniel, I tried this but i still cant get police3 to work correctly the model I’m trying to use is TheHurk’s 2013 FPI with the blues but I can’t seem to make the lights work no matter what I try. Any thoughts?

I have used that exact model and had no issues. Just make sure your carvariations.meta is correct. That is the only thing I changed. In fact I’m still using stock vehicles.meta and have over 20 different vehicles installed.

@deziel0495 Yeah it seems that Police3 and Policeb will not accept the carvariations and vehicles. meta lines idk what I’m doing wrong but it just won’t work.

No problems with those… ?

@Boss Yeah idk doing everything you need to make them work and they will not work. Yesterday I spent around 4 hours working on policeb and finally was able to get the rider positioned correctly on the bike but the lights are still broken no matter what I do.

I’ve heard some clans are using client-side added cars (like RDE). Anyone know how to get that up and running, or would that take custom scripting?