What the Client needs

So since ive played MTA for a long time now i think i can now tell what could be useful in FiveReborn, so here are my suggestions :

• Proper Server Browser with filter functions

• its “own” ESC menu which should just contain functions to :
    - changing graphic settings
    - change name
    - Disconnect
    - See name, user, and ping of server ure currently in

• When joining a server show whats being done right now (Map Loading, connecting, whatever) so u actually now when your clients frozen while joining a server

• MUCH stability (sadly unplayable right now)

• check if GTA V is purchased in Steam or Social Club because cunts with cracked version will cause much trouble

i think if all of those or atleast some of those would make it into the client, most people could really see a future in this mod since right now the only thing the devs have done was that they became the client running. they still need to prove what theyre capable of (and tbh “the other mod” everyone is talking shit at is imo way further than this mod is)

MUCH stability (sadly unplayable right now)

?

@Boss Random crashes everywhere, timing out from the server every couple of minutes and so on. How i said, the mod is nowhere near playable.

@cleron said in What the Client needs:

@Boss Random crashes everywhere, timing out from the server every couple of minutes and so on. How i said, the mod is nowhere near playable.

"Random crashes everywhere"

I haven’t seen any errors from you yet.

timing out from the server every couple of minutes and so on.

Most servers are in development, timing out only means the server you are playing on stopped. Admins regulary re-start servers because of testing.

This is really good mod that made good progress for how long it is alive and i hope it will be alive for years.
MTA is Multiplayer modification that has been updated many times and it still does after 10 years. So now i know you want to give some ideas for this mod but think about it. MTA is really good mod and i still play it. But it is alive more than 1 decade and we dont know if Fivereborn is even going to get gamemodes like MTA has but i think that Fivereborn admins just need to get more players to play this because without support mta would probably never get so good. If you really want to give something from yourself, try scripting, making badass servers, gamemodes etc. :smiley:

@Fowraw Thank you, our entire team is working very hard(Even those damn nights) to give everyone the best experience. We don’t pump out updates because that would only cause bugs. We make precise updates with things that work.