What is the problem here?

Hello guys it’s me again asking for your help, sorry about that hehehe

Anyways let me get straight to the point.

I managed to set up a FXServer, set up ESX and Essentialmode etc etc Everything was working fine and I had already had clothes shot and I was slowly addin resources until I made a big upload of resources into my server, and now, when I connect to the server, it crashes my fivem mid loading?

It gives me this error:
imagem

Resources seem to be correctly loaded since I don’t get any errors loading them:

I also know that it’s a problem in the server or something related to the server because I can join other servers normally…

If you need any more information please let me know

I would really appreciate if someone manages to help me out and I don’t bother giving a tip if necessary.
Thanks

Best Regards,
MiK

Are you on canary update channel? I.e. in CitizenFX.ini do you have UpdateChannel=canary In there?

I need to check. Is that supposed to be in my client or the server files?

Cheers

In FiveM Application Data

Yhea, I found it.

No, I only have the GTAV Gamepath

´

Ok, that’s the only thing that sprung to mind. I know canary was having some issues with that error the other day, I’m certain it’s fixed by now. But the only other thing I can suggest is something to do with ESX. Have you tried restarting your server to see if that has any impact?

Yhea, I even tried removing some resources but still nothing.
I will remove every resource I uploaded in the big update and try again, I will give you a reply shortly

After you do that, slowly add each resource back and see if you can reproduce this. If you can reproduce, it may be worth uploading the resource to this topic.

1 Like

Alright, I removed the start command of the resources I uploaded all at once from the server.cfg and it worked, I managed to log in again.

I will now add resource by resource and I’ll let you guys know what resource caused the error

Thanks for your quick help @zee. Really appreciate it

Best Regards,
MiK

1 Like

Not a problem. :slight_smile:

Alright gentlemen.
Apperantly the resource that was causing the crash was esx_voice

I guess I will have to find another resource for this purpose.

Thank you for your help @zee

Best Regards,
MiK

1 Like