What do you guys love (or hate) on FiveM Roleplay Servers?

Hello all. I am wondering what you look for when trying to find a FiveM Roleplay server and what you try to avoid? Also, are there specific features or play styles that you’ve seen on a roleplay server that you love (or hate)?

Personally, When I look for a FiveM roleplay I mostly avoid servers like “ANYONE CAN BE A COP” or “FREE VIP” and features that I love are good car packs, diverse job selection and plenty of custom content. Stuff that I hate on some roleplay servers is that they make it near impossible to do any “illegal” jobs.

The repetitiveness, the fact that every server out there uses copy and pasted resources straight from the ESX GitHub or the vRP (GitHub?) whatever.

1 Like

This is quite annoying as well. It’s always refreshing to see a custom built server that isn’t a copy-paste.

1 Like

hell yeah haha. Copy paste servers. I would say I encourage it with my releases but meh.

1 Like

I personally hate them, they always complain about stuff, also in the past I had people moan at me about different things.

So I have given up with Fivem servers, so im playing LSPDFR instead lol. Even know I love Fivem community itsself just, im just not very successful with it.

1 Like