WestSideRP! Great RP Server!

roleplay
cops
ems
fivem
server

Meet Me:
Hi there! I am J. Kelley and the owner of WestSideRP! WestSideRP is a newly established server with a small but fun and enjoyable player base!

Note :exclamation: : I just want to note that no, we don’t intend to copy dojrp, we simply chose California because it makes a lot more realistic roleplay to have California law enforcement in a California based video game. :wink:

What we have to offer!:
:white_check_mark: EUP
:white_check_mark: CHP with awesome cars and uniforms!
:white_check_mark: Alameda County Sheriff with awesome cars and uniforms!
:white_check_mark: Newest scripts such as emotes and interactions!
:white_check_mark: CAD-MDT/Livemap
:white_check_mark: Fully customizable custom cars!
:white_check_mark: Realistic Guns and Gunsounds!
:white_check_mark: CHP, Sheriff, Fire/EMS
:white_check_mark: Custom Air One
:white_check_mark: DOA (Department Of Administration)
:white_check_mark: High quality custom interiors!
:white_check_mark: Jail/ Hospitalize
:white_check_mark: F5 Leo Menu/Custom Holding Cells
:white_check_mark: Great Staff!
:white_check_mark: Seriousness to the max!
:white_check_mark: Full Range Support!

Dept Vehicles:

Custom Fire Dept:

So, Why don’t you join the discord link below and give us a shot! We will show you what REAL Rp is like and get you on the right track with the right server! I cant wait to see what you have in store for WestSideRP! See you pretty soon :smiley:

Discord: https://discord.gg/ZKVRFXD

1 Like

Hey! My name is Officer Thompson and I would like to send you some information about myself to see if Im a good fit! I was the commissioner of two other server (Rustic RP and Rusty RP) I was staff on mult servers and they all commented stating I was good at my job. Im looking for a server that I can help out and get big! Im 15 and looking for a staff roll. I love managing (so discord developer or TS developer) ( maybe department developer). I also love being the the STATE and BCSO departments and if you dont have a commissioner or sheriff would love to apply for that! Thank you for your time!

1 Like

join and lets talk :smiley:

Go ahead and join the discord with the link above and we’ll talk!:slightly_smiling_face: