The Casual Community! Great RP Server! Original Work! Custom Cars and Dept Cars!

** NOT THE SAME SERVER AS THE OTHER NY VALOR ROLEPLAY POST**

Welcome to Valor Roleplay !

We invite you to join a world where creativity is embraced and there is a community that is waiting for your creativity to rule the streets of Los Santos! Valor Roleplay is a server that requires your age to be 15 or above to maintain the professionalism and realism of the roleplay the goes on. If you are 14 and can prove maturity among our staff, you will be gladly invited to join us on our journey through the progression of our server! Here at valor, we strive to provide high quality roleplay along side with a high quantity of high quality scripts, buildings, and vehicles! Come and welcome yourself to the city and call our city your new home!

Our Goal
To provide high quality roleplay by elimanting the probability of issues occuring unvolving staff issues, technical issues, and inconvenience issues. We want to make it simple for users to enjoy a high quality style of RP without having to fill out hundreds of applications and weeks of waiting to be accepted. Why wait when you can just hop into the fun here at Valor Roleplay!

Pre-Acceptance requisites :

• Working microphone
  • Discord
  • Zello (For LEO)
  • Able to run FiveM smoothly

Post-Acceptance requisites:

• RP out of any situation
  • Be respecful to others
  • Have a good attitude
  • Follow ValorRP Rules and Guidelines
  • Follow proper CoC

Departments

At Valor Roleplay, we have a wide range fo departments for you to join! All the departments available are below!

• SASP
  • BCSO
  • LSPD (Comming Soon)
  • Pro Dog Security (SADCR Division Included)
  • FAA
  • Federal Agent (Comming Soon)
  • Tow and Recovery
    and more to come!

Forums

Want to be involved in all the fun? You can visit our Forums and from their, you can learn more about the community and join the discord! Remember, if you are not atleast 15 years old, you unfortunately cannot join unless you prove to be mature enough in the server!

Pictures

1 Like

Hey! My name is Officer Thompson and I would like to send you some information about myself to see if Im a good fit! I was the commissioner of two other server (Rustic RP and Rusty RP) I was staff on mult servers and they all commented stating I was good at my job. Im looking for a server that I can help out and get big! Im 15 and looking for a staff roll. I love managing (so discord developer or TS developer) ( maybe department developer). I also love being the the STATE and BCSO departments and if you dont have a commissioner or sheriff would love to apply for that! Thank you for your time!

1 Like

join and lets talk :smiley:

Go ahead and join the discord with the link above and we’ll talk!:slightly_smiling_face: