Flight RP and Aviation | ISA | Fly with no application! | Growing Community | discord.gg/ZqTZHNW

Hello everyone. Thanks for clicking on my post. First and foremost please join the Discord so we can communicate easier.

Discord: https://discord.gg/ZqTZHNW

If you have any questions, please ask in there.

Illinois State Aviation is a flight roleplay-based server. We are growing with about 3-10 members each day, and I hope to see you in the Discord. This post will talk a bit about what we do!!

Pilot:
You can be a pilot, without an application! You can fly our *custom* planes, or you can just fly default vanilla lanes (we won’t judge :wink:)

Air Protection (Security)
If you crash, air protection will be there. Air Protection makes sure that you are doing your job correctly, etc. You can apply with only about 4 short-answer questions!

Fire Department
Once again, if you crash on the runway or outside of it fire department will make sure you exit safely, and get checked out good! The Airport Fire enhances roleplay to 100% making it fun for everyone. Once again, apply with 4 short-answered questions!

Air Traffic Control
When you are flying, you do not want to be colliding into other planes, trust me it’ll leave a hefty mark on your arm. Anyways, apply for air traffic control and you will have the most fun time in your life! You can control pilots making sure they’re doing their jobs, and if someone shouldn’t be flying, call Air Protection!

Thank you for looking at our post, any further questions? Ask in the comments or join the Discord found above!

Discord (Click me!)

Share with your friends, thanks!

1 Like

Great new server it has good staff and good I recommend if your looking for a flight sim you join this server

I love this Server I have been apart of it from the begging and have loved every moment. Love the Staff and the High Command. They really try there best to make the best out of Flight Simulator RP.