[Website] Dark Mode

Not sure why it left and/or if I just did not look in the right place when trying to find it.

yeah wtf last night i had dark mode and now i dont

2 Likes

Not 100% sure. My guess is that they cleared a slot for the addition of the new main theme and/or it not being up to date w/ whatever Discourse Forums version they were running.

1 Like

Hopefully they bring it back. Dark mode is life.

4 Likes

Absolutely

1 Like

I too was befuddled when I saw that dark mode had been removed today. This is not cool… maaaannn. You guys trying to burn my retinas? lol

3 Likes

Sponge bob meme MY EYES!!! But no. i want my dark mode back!

2 Likes

Dark mode is amazing on some websites. I myself don’t have a problem with using light mode, but it would be a cool feature if it was there.

1 Like

light theme is superior, prove me wrong

1 Like

I like both themes.

1 Like

Not really, multiple studies have been proven to show, that a light screen puts unnecessary strain on your eyes.

3 Likes

Boy, you boutta start a war.

4 Likes

It uses more electricity. :slight_smile:

While that’s nice man, options are too. And since I already have everything I use in dark mode, and since the forum used to have dark mode it’s a shame that the new theme doesn’t have a dark mode or even an option to use the old dark mode.

2 Likes

I’m just here to be a meme, no need for ‘but I guess we’re just stupid hurr durr’, is there? I don’t really care what people use, this topic should’ve been closed by now since it’s not related to the game, but whatever.

1 Like

I mean sure however the forum section states “Request and vote on your favorite desired features here.” and only that. So, if it needs to be the game only it should be modified. But also, the section title “Feature Requests” is what was done here: Feature request - now granted, it’s not related to the game, however, it’s not an invalid request (not to mention the 21 votes at the moment).

1 Like

I never intended to make you feel insulted. Don’t “meme” if you don’t understand a joke either. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t feel insulted at all, you mentioning it just makes it feel like you’re here to be annoying.

this makes no sense but ok, this is offtopic now.

1 Like

Interpret the way you like it, I don’t really care.

Also, if the joke went over your head, which I do assume It did: white text on a white background, makes you not able to read it. Just like if you began to write grey text on a grey background. :slight_smile:

1 Like