Webadmin resource gives an error on a Windows server

Today I updated my server to the latest version 1440-Windows. When the server starts, all resources except webadmin are started.
Webadmin resource gives an error that content root does not exist.

The server runs on Windows 10 1903 (18362.239)

Server log:

Resolved live-internal.fivem.net:30110 to 178.32.9.100:30110
Creating script environments for _cfx_internal
Found new resource sessionmanager in X:/fxs-vanilla/resources//sessionmanager
Found new resource hardcap in X:/fxs-vanilla/resources//hardcap
Found new resource spawn in X:/fxs-vanilla/resources//spawn
Creating script environments for sessionmanager
Started resource sessionmanager
Creating script environments for webadmin
Instantiated instance of script FxWebAdmin.BaseServer.
Instantiated instance of script FxWebAdmin.HttpServer+HttpServerScript.
Registering Tick for attributed method OnTick
Started resource webadmin
Creating script environments for hardcap
Started resource hardcap
Started resource spawn
Authenticating server license key...
Server license key authentication succeeded. Welcome!
Failed to run a tick for BaseServer: System.ArgumentException: The content root 'X:\fxs-vanilla\citizen\system_resources\webadmin\citizen\/system_resources//webadmin' does not exist.
Parameter name: contentRootPath
  at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Internal.HostingEnvironmentExtensions.Initialize (Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.IHostingEnvironment hostingEnvironment, System.String contentRootPath, Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Internal.WebHostOptions options) [0x0003e] in <127e718ac42e4542a71b54cec3ef156b>:0
  at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.WebHostBuilder.BuildCommonServices (System.AggregateException& hostingStartupErrors) [0x0011e] in <127e718ac42e4542a71b54cec3ef156b>:0
  at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.WebHostBuilder.Build () [0x0001a] in <127e718ac42e4542a71b54cec3ef156b>:0
  at FxWebAdmin.BaseServer.FirstTick () [0x0006e] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\ext\webadmin\server\BaseServer.cs:44

Authenticating with Nucleus...
        fff
  cccc ff   xx  xx     rr rr    eee
cc     ffff   xx       rrr  r ee   e
cc     ff     xx   ... rr     eeeee
 ccccc ff   xx  xx ... rr      eeeee

Authenticated with cfx.re Nucleus: https://******-******.cfx.re/

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Perhaps ask in the topic of webadmin?

Oops, i think i confused the categories. Most likely it should be in the Bug Report category.

No, depending whatever resource you are using you need to ask in there topic as FiveM does not come with this feature out of the box.

Actually it does

Ahh, i just never seen it within the resources when you download it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.