[WEB] [OUTDATED] Community Management Dashboard

NO LONGER AVAILABLE, DONT MESSAGE ME FOR IT.

Intro:

THIS IS NOT A CAD/MDT

Hello everyone,

So I have made a template on bubble for your community. This is supposed to alleviate the need for many documents and allow staff and others to maintain the community personnel. This was originally created by me for OCRP. I stripped all the stuff specific to our community and I am releasing it you guys today. It is a free application and if you use a bubble CAD/MDT you can link them.

This is being provided ā€œas-isā€ meaning I will not update it.

Features:

User Features:
  • Secret phrase login
  • Community and Server News
  • Live server status
  • Events calendar
  • Department page which has specific news and links
  • Bug reports and suggestions with Reddit style voting
  • Training page for LEOs to acquire training
  • Whitelisting page for users to upload their hex
  • Instructors page to allow instructors to change userā€™s status
  • CAD/MDT Link
  • Request a department transfer
  • Edit your profile
Admin Features
  • Assign warnings, strikes, and bans to users
  • Post news updates
  • Edit userā€™s information
  • Auto-generated rosters
  • Process white-list requests by simply clicking next and copying their Hex
  • Get quick stats of your community
  • Process department transfers
  • Add links to your specific departmentā€™s page
    the admin page was not re-designed, so you may want to update the look of it

Preview:

Click here to view the website

Email: test2@gmail.com

Password: password

How to start making it yours:

1. Create an account at bubble.is
  2. Click this link to be taken to the templates page
  3. In the search bar search for FiveM
  4. Click the USE NOW button.
  5. Go in the editor and configure your new dashboard!

Bubble literally has how-toā€™s on the app page, so watch them before commenting how do I configure this

Terms:

By using this template you agree not to try to profit from it. You also agree not to re-upload any parts of this template anywhere. Some support will be given for the default template ONLY. I will not be giving support on ā€œI want to do this, how do I do itā€. This is also not the place to ask me about your bubble projects. You will also agree not to use my personal logo on the site, this is there as a place holder, so upload your community logo in place of it.

7 Likes

how fo we get cad/mdt working

Read the postā€¦

I want to do this, how do I do it?

oof bubbleapps

2 Likes

what is the default secret phrase

password

20-charz

This is more or less for anyone, I know he said heā€™s not offering to help but maybe one of you are? I signed up on my site and got everything working, just donā€™t know how to make myself admin // give myself access to the admin dashboard.

1 Like

If anyone needs help with bubble ask me. Iā€™ve pretty experienced with bubble. Iā€™ve fixed most problems with these ā€œcompaniesā€ who make you pay for cads.

3 Likes

Also Amazing work. Looks great! Iā€™ll be doing some edits to this to make is spicy!

Ok so i figured out how to add an admin
Under Page:index go yo data and then App data, you can then edit user information on that screen and are able to make admin and trainer
Make sure you are on the live version for edits, not the Dev version

Once you have set yourself as admin from those settings you can then modify users from the actual staff page

Im trying to add myself as admin but its not working where admin no make it admin yes correct

1 Like

That is correct. You can also make yourself a trainer and it will do the same thing

The weird thing is its not working

Capture

Are you on Live version?

yes its live (read-only)

Did you save it?

Try using capital?
Example : ā€˜Yesā€™
instead of ā€˜yesā€™

doesnā€™t automatically save