Weaponry - Realistic gunplay (Recoil/No ammo HUD/No reticle)

Didn’t you asked yourself why it is working for everyone but you before saying the script doesn’t work ? :wink:

well, i meant to saw the script doesn’t work for me.

Then you surely missed something on the installation.

Hey, do you have a github, i cleaned it up.

No i don’t need one.

Salut ! Pouvez vous me passer votre Discord svp. Pour vous parler d’un scripte que j’essaye de faire dont vous pourriez m’aider.

Bonjour, je n’ai pas de discord, je suis seulement sur le discord du serveur LEFR dont je suis l’un des admins.
Je ne suis qu’un développeur débutant et ne développe plus actuellement, désolé.

Please guys, let me know if you enjoy the script that’s always good to know =)

Ok dommage :confused: aussi je voulais savoir si tu pouvais m’aider à remplacer le texte Voix : Normal de esx voice par une icône qui change selon le niveau de voix. Mais si tu ne sais pas tkt pas grave et merci de ta réponse ^^

Nous avons modifier les portées et renommer les 3 modes en chuchoter à x mètres / parler à x mètres / crier à x mètres. Et je n’ai jamais touché à ESX.

Not sure if you’ve seen, but I think there was a fix for the better recoil mod for first person. Is that updated in this mod or do we need to change it? Cause right now I’m just looking for a mod I don’t need to change I’m all burnt out of coding. Lol
And if it has I apologise. Minimal sleep.

For now it isn’t, i may update the screen once i have time in a few days/weeks, for now i’m busy planning an eye surgery.

2 Likes

i haven’t missed anything, i dragged it in started it, and it doesn’t work.

FIX DOESN’T WORK:
you need to put it inside the main /resources/ folder, if you are trying to put it in [example] folders, it will not work.

Also, can anyone fix this? I been looking the code and i can’t understand why is that happening.

EDIT: another possible fix, restarting the server? idk, sometimes works and sometimes don’t

Effects of this resource are pretty nice, but the code overall can be done a lot efficently.
Instead of if-ing for each weapon, just create a hash table and the ped check inside every weapon if could be put before, not after weapon check.

Optimised version improves the performance by a ton. Take note those ifs are being called every tick.

Edit.
Also there are 2 citizen threads running every tick, which is completely unnecessary.

Edit 2
Actually the second thread is necessary and it’s doing most of the work. The if forest in the first thread doesn’t actually do anything from what i’ve noticed so it’s useless.

is there a way to turn reticle on and leave the recoil

Find ManageReticle() and put – before it

i did that and it acted the scripts wasn’t in and recoil and dot is back

gimme about 30 mins to get on my pc. I’ll post an updated version with reticle.

Recoil with reticle
recoil.zip (2.7 KB)

1 Like

ok thanks

trying to figure out the start weaponry for server cfg is it start Weaponry 1.1 or start Weaponry