Weaponry - Realistic gunplay (Recoil/No ammo HUD/No reticle)

How are you streaming the policevest?

I’m not, it’s client side.

My bad thats what i ment

How do you do it client side is what im asking

You should find something on google, my server owner posted a video to edit the GTA files with something like EUP and compile it with Archive Fix. His youtube channel is Jordan Devlin.

You can use this EUP pack made by @NJD

Also, great script! (char)

There’s a better way of disabling melee attack, go into weapons.meta and find the flag: AllowCloseQuarterKills and then delete that and it will disable the melee attack. Not sure if you want to do it that way or not.

Looks noice. I will be sure to check it out.

in first person camera… effective recoil and visual recoil are not working

That is normal for effective recoil, you can just take a look on Blumlaut’s script page : BetterRecoil - Better 3rd Person Recoil for FiveM!

And for visual recoil … well it is active.

Script Does Not Work, I Dragged It Into My Resources And Started It Up In server.cfg, it does not work. the recoil dosen’t work and the reticule doesn’t work.

Didn’t you asked yourself why it is working for everyone but you before saying the script doesn’t work ? :wink:

well, i meant to saw the script doesn’t work for me.

Then you surely missed something on the installation.

Hey, do you have a github, i cleaned it up.

No i don’t need one.

Salut ! Pouvez vous me passer votre Discord svp. Pour vous parler d’un scripte que j’essaye de faire dont vous pourriez m’aider.

Bonjour, je n’ai pas de discord, je suis seulement sur le discord du serveur LEFR dont je suis l’un des admins.
Je ne suis qu’un développeur débutant et ne développe plus actuellement, désolé.

Please guys, let me know if you enjoy the script that’s always good to know =)

Ok dommage :confused: aussi je voulais savoir si tu pouvais m’aider à remplacer le texte Voix : Normal de esx voice par une icône qui change selon le niveau de voix. Mais si tu ne sais pas tkt pas grave et merci de ta réponse ^^