Remove?

Remove this place; no longer affiliated with this servre

3 Likes

I am also one of the community owners, And the Commissioner of the State Police. We have plenty of good slots for State Troopers. We also support streamers and lots of fun legitimate role play. My discord is Valentine#4403. Feel free to DM. Welcome to WCRP Please come and play with us!

Hi I’m the lead Dev for WCRP and I am also part of BCSO. Looking forward to seeing lots of new faces when we do our patrols. Welcome to WCRP!

Hey guys, still looking for lots of LEO’s and other whitelisted jobs

bumpy bump

Hi im the Fire Commissioner over here for WCRP. I’m getting it all fixed up right now but, I would love for people to come check it out. We can always use new members and we would really like to meet you guys/gals. So, if you want a server to chill on and have some fun this is where you need to go.

1 Like

Hello im the Lieutenant Colonel in the BCSO our department and the other ones like Fire and Highway require more and new people so everyone its welcomed join our server try it out and then decide for which department you want to apply

1 Like

We’re still active with patrols every night with the goal to have all day long patrols. At the moment we’re a big group of friends who play and we’d love to have you join us and be part of the WCRP family!

1 Like

Hey party people, Dutch here with a quick update. We’ve been consistently adding new cars just about every day. We are consistently updating scripts and expanding on ones that we already have. I.E the character slots are at 6 per player, we have expanded on the slash commands to include global emotes for when you just gotta let it out and nobody is around you. All of these updates of course can be easily viewed via our Discord in the OP. Hope to see you there!

Got tons of great role players here. All different types of scenes for all different tastes. We got general RP, working stores and bars and such. Got criminal role plays, racers and drunks. We welcome any and all newcomers and are willing to help those who might not have had the best experiences in the past or just don’t know what they’re doing since they are new. Looking forward to see more of you there.

What a fantastic server. New things, interesting RP, and just overall some nice, funny, and relaxed people you can have some fun, serious professional roleplay!!

WCRP White Collar RP, Were fresh and new with our admin level, Ive been the top from the start and so has the Comissioner of State Police and our Lead Dev, Were trying one more time to relaunch WCRP and need some good cops we have ex-Doj cops IRL cops, Veterans and more. Our new Applications for Fire/EMS, and BCSO will be out soon and the FHP is Invite-Only at this time. While LEO apps are down throw in General Chat what dpt you would like to be in and someone will either answer or DM you very soon after! We are a vMenu based server using Florida as our State of Choice. Most everything else, Its better to ask. Again Thank you for the thought of WCRP!

Screenshot%20(469)