Wanting to see what the public want

What server do you guys wanna see I am a car dev and I would love to start a server

I’d love to see a server where there are cars. Haven’t seen a single one that has them yet. Probably really hard to implement!

Goodluck :slight_smile:

1 Like

they you should get a pair of eyes and look more

I’d like a server where you can roleplay as a car, like movie Cars and Cars 2 by Disney? You know this movies? It very good, cars can talk and sing and dance, many fun.

I also want to able to drink motor oil as that car what it does plus have driver inside of me feeling good :wink:

Thank’s for you’re effort to make a serveur.

4 Likes

According to some I have 4 eyes. (Glasses).

Thanks for the hint tho! I’ll see if I can find a server that has vehicles :smile:

I’m gonna ask one simple question that I know you retards wont know are there a big variety of cars for certain departments No look I just answered it for you look at that I would also love to drink motor oil

Are you drunk?

Also addon cars I guess

1 Like

I want to see a server where I can reach my full weeb potential ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

people want to see some boobs ! , that’s how the world work !

2 Likes

I want to see car rp servers.

ever since i was little kid in antarctica i has always dream of becoming car and vrooming all the way into highways of happiness
to feel the wind on my arches is the dream i have longed for time and time again
every night i go to sleep and dream of going around at speeds 2 fast for human eye perception i want to be car and car be me pls help realization of dream of becoming very fast car that speeds on highways and the such

thank

1 Like

i think one of the best things people could see and really want to have , is a real voip system, i really hope someone gonna make a plugin for mumble (as mumble handle pretty well the 3d positioning with coordinate) and this things will change the RP :wink:

Honestly, something either like PUBG ,
Or a freeroam lobby with features that are common in RP servers, such as jobs, property, fuel, and such.

So an RP server? Hmmm

Without the inclusion of roleplaying. I want to be able to run a taxi in the same server that my psycho tendencies rise and I eventually decide to kill my client. But to do so without letting them know.