only /time (hours) (minutes)
or
/morning
/noon
/evening
/night

1 Like

LOL, Im stupid, sorry. Still new to FiveM. But thanks for the fast response. <3

for some reason when i do /night it flashes between day and night how do i fix it

1 Like

What resources are you using besides this one? Maybe you have a conflicting weather or time sync script enabled? If that’s not the case, make sure you have no client side mods which could change or alter game time (locally).

1 Like

its not just me everyone else is having this problem unless lamba mnu is messing with it

Not sure, could be. Could you show me a list of resources you use on your server? just to make sure.

What do you mean display the time? like permanent text somewhere on your screen displaying the current in-game time?

1 Like

So you want me to add commands to allow for things like /time 06 15 AM ? That’s not happening, if people are too stupid or too lazy to figure out how 24h clocks work or to look it up then that’s not my problem.

3 Likes

This may be a dumb question. It says weather and time sync meaning it syncs automatically or do you have to enter those commands to sync everyone. (/time, /weather)

Syncs automatically. The commands just overwrite it.

Ok thank you, it works a lot better then acl and all that. With our old server sync it would make it rain when it was syncing someone. Very annoying but this one is great thank you.

Just letting you know, this script caused some timeout issues with some of my members who have less than the best internet. I guess its because it takes up more bandwidth to sync it all together.

1 Like

That’s interesting because it only sends requests every 5 seconds for time, and every 300 seconds (5 minutes) for weather to every client. Do you have some more information about the timeouts? (like what resources are loaded at that time, when did the timeout occur, etc…)

It would happen with two of my community members about every 5 minutes or so.

These are the current ones being launched.

Again, not everyone had problems, just two people. But, when I removed this it started working for them again. The two in question do have pretty slow internet, max 1.5mbps up. So, it may just be the connection being overloaded with this.

start mapmanager
start spawnmanager
start sessionmanager
start fivem
start hardcap
start ■■■■■■■
start scoreboard
start mysql-async
start whitelist
start essentialmode
start es_admin2
start FMODT
start vehiclepack
start siren-control
start simpleinteractions
start addressmap
start arrest
start carhud
start cuhands
start customchat
start custompeds
start deleteveh
start fuel
start heli
start Jailer
start misbldg
start RPDeath
start texting
start vehdamage
start wk_wrs
start lambda-menu
start weapons
start streetLabel
start KeepMyDoorOpen
start EngineToggleOnAtEnter
start bxbuggs
start bxbuggs2
start fpis
start FiveM-Material_Load-Loading-Screen-master

Update time :balloon:

A new update has just been released to the GitHub page, check it out!

Changelog for v1.0.1

+ Added console support for the commands.
+ Improved invalid syntax errors to show the correct usage.
+ Fixed an issue that would crash your game if you set the time to be more than 23 hours or more than 59 minutes.
2 Likes

Thank the lord! I have had so many times where everyone’s game would crash after changing the time.

1 Like

Nobody reported those issues though :confused: but hey it’s fixed now :slight_smile:

Yeah, I gotta be honest, I didn’t think the script was the actual problem, I thought it was something else that didn’t like it. Like the game or another script.

2 Likes

its not working for me either for some reason

Still have time out issues with the script. :frowning: