vSync (v1.4.0) | Simple weather and time sync

Will be an option in the future yes, but not right now

Hi. I installed this script and i added my STEAM. and i dont know where i can find the license key bcs I am hosting on zap. It says “You not have permission to use this command”

how do i fix it so i can use it?

You probably didn’t add the right steam id.
Join vespura.com:30122 in FiveM and it’ll show you your identifiers.

Is there a way to make vehicle lights work when calling blackout?

Nope, that’s because the native disables all light sources. That’s just how Rockstar made it work.

For some weird reason everything works fine but the sky flickers when ever you move the camera.

Got a graphics mod installed? Or another resource like vMenu or something else that manages time/weather?

It was vMenu… forgot to disable weather sync

Will this sync the time of players joining the server to the time that those already in the server are seeing?

Yes it will {20 char}

I keep getting an error when trying to join my server, that i cant load vSync

Look inside the vSync folder that you put in resources. The second vSync folder inside the parent folder is the one that should be sitting in resources.

It’s folder inception.

Can anyone help me with time on my server. Everthing works great, the only thing is that my phone shows irl time. I want it to show the same as if i press escape.

You’ll need to ask for support wherever you got your phone script from. This resource does not add a ‘phone’ ingame, so you’ll need to get that ‘phone’ resource to use the game-time, instead of the real time.

1 Like

So you dont know? I use alphone/phone3

So ask for help in the topic/site where you got that alphone/phone3.

Because this is not a vSync issue.

Where do I put the files?

Checkout the wiki, it’s explained there

Where is the wiki?
Its not linked

It’s on the GitHub page.