vRP Vehicle Shop problem

Hey,

I am having trouble with when players buy a vehicle it dosen’t actually take money from their wallet/bank, and it dosen’t save their vehicle either? I use the vRP Vehicle Shop from Arturs
I have Dunko vRP and I have not altered anything money wise or in the vehshop script
Could someone please help?
:wink:

i have the same problem? do you find any way to fix that?

The vehicle shop by Arturs is not supported by vRP…

yeah, but we can also use vrp_showroom it’s the same thing, easy to configure, you can add more than 1 garage, and it´s working, no problems with the money bug! :smiley:

1 Like

Please do not create new topics for support/questions related to existing resources.

Only ask questions or request support in the original resource topic, or on whatever site/page you got the resource from (for example: create an issue on the GitHub page of the resource that you downloaded).

That way the original resource creator will get a notification and be able to help properly. This also helps to reduce duplicate topics of the same issue, because everything will be inside the original topic, allowing everyone to see all issues and solutions in one place.

Thanks for keeping the forums tidy.
:mascot: