[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]

im also getting a could not load vrp_basic_mission :frowning: error

Is there and updated version of this vRP Framework ? I’m trying to make a Life Server and the guy that said he was going to do says Framework? Can someone help me please ?

I have a host for the server so the host does not have phpmyadmin so I created a website and I created the datebase there and it’s all right only when I start the server it appears to me.
PLEASE HELP ME

Hi, I have a problem with VRP psycho edited version. I really don’t know why many ppl, after reloading in our server, have the bank and liquid amount of money set to 0. It seems like some money script are wrong and the database didn’t save. Have someone the same problem and found a fix?

http://i66.tinypic.com/2mg4eae.jpg Now i have this problem can you please help me?

is there a working build that has working jobs? Weed farming on the build i have of this doesn’t work. I know that it is a big one people like to do.

What do we do with the LSD?

My server is giving a lot. timed out after10 seconds…

I’m trying to start a Life Server but I don’t know how and the vRP Psycho Edited Tut. Video the dude doesn’t talk at all. Does anyone know of a Custom Framework that is not as buggy as the Psycho Edited ? Please Message with if you can help.

is anyone else having issues with vrp_basic_missions not loading?

Just wondering why did Psycho dropped this project. He was doing a great job :frowning:

Blockquote[ 2875] Started resource vrp
[ 2891] Started resource vrp_basic_mission
[ 2891] Started resource vrp_job_display
[ 2906] Started resource vrp_showroom
[ 2922] Started resource vrp_lscustoms
[ 2937] Started resource vrp_garages
[ 2953] Could not open gtxlogofivem.png for reading.
[ 3156] Resolved live-internal.fivem.net:30110 to 151.80.44.223:30110
[ 3172] Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
[ 3172] Started resource fivem-map-hipster
[ 3172] Started map fivem-map-hipster
[ 3203] hitch warning: frame time of 187 milliseconds
[ 3625] Error running system event handling function for resource vrp_garages: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: [string “-- begin MySQL module…”]:48: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘r’)
[ 3641] stack traceback:
[ 3641] [string “-- begin MySQL module…”]:48: in upvalue ‘handler’
[ 3656] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:163: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162
[ 3656] stack traceback:
[ 3672] [C]: in function ‘error’
[ 3672] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
[ 3687] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:131
[ 3687] Error running system event handling function for resource vrp: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: [string “-- begin MySQL module…”]:48: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘r’)
[ 3703] stack traceback:
[ 3719] [string “-- begin MySQL module…”]:48: in upvalue ‘handler’
[ 3719] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:163: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162
[ 3734] stack traceback:
[ 3734] [C]: in function ‘error’
[ 3750] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
[ 3750] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:131
[ 3766] Error running system event handling function for resource vrp_lscustoms: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: [string “-- begin MySQL module…”]:48: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘r’)
[ 3781] stack traceback:
[ 3797] [string “-- begin MySQL module…”]:48: in upvalue ‘handler’
[ 3797] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:163: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162
[ 3812] stack traceback:
[ 3812] [C]: in function ‘error’
[ 3828] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
[ 3844] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:131
[ 3859] Error running system event handling function for resource vrp_showroom: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: [string “-- begin MySQL module…”]:48: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘r’)
[ 3859] stack traceback:
[ 3875] [string “-- begin MySQL module…”]:48: in upvalue ‘handler’
[ 3891] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:163: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162
[ 3891] stack traceback:
[ 3906] [C]: in function ‘error’
[ 3922] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
[ 3922] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:131
[ 3937] hitch warning: frame time of 378 milliseconds

any idea with this means?

anyone know how to buy more then one house?

I got it to allow more then one row in my db but it still wont allow more then one house. Any idea? Thank you!

Is there a way to change the Keybindings for the F9 menu to a diff F key? Whenever people get out of vehicles using controllers etc the F9 menu opens and we get people spamming admin, How do we get the drugs working and the other missions? I see the tattoos and the clothes shops but no one can do anything in it?

the menu didnt show up for me how can i fix that ?

Hello, I would want to know how to activate the police PNJ for intervene during a misdeed ? car jacking, attack with hand armed.

Because for the moment the server is empty of player :frowning: , then I would wish that pnj is activated

In advance, thank you for your help :slight_smile:

Same here, would like to activate police again.

D_WOOD6d
Is there a way to change the Keybindings for the F9 menu to a diff F key? Whenever people get out of vehicles using controllers etc the F9 menu opens and we get people spamming admin, How do we get the drugs working and the other missions? I see the tattoos and the clothes shops but no one can do anything in it?

vrp, config ,client.lua go to line 28

What lines are disabling wanted stars? If I try to set a wanted level with a trainer it clears instantly.

Every now and again i get this intermittent error in the console:

Im using VRP framework, could someone tell me why or how to fix it please,

It says theres a error in my modules/mission.lua which is https://pastebin.com/9zdBc1cN

Any help appreciated

1 Like