[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]

image|690x57

Iā€™m with this error

Iā€™m also receiving this error for the default jobs as well as the ones I created.

Anyone got some jobs to share? :slight_smile:

You need to stream the ped models and then if you want them to be the cop uniform you will need to edit the cloakrooms file as well.

Go to: \resources\vrp\modules\survival.lua

Scroll down a it and find where it draws the boxes and remove it. This will only remove the boxes.

To then disable the hunger and thirst, go to: \resources\vrp\cfg\survival.lua and set them both to 0.

If i have the original VRP, how would i go about only adding the things you changed and not replacing all of it?

anyone else getting this error?

Failed to get instance for guid a7242855-0350-4cb5-a0fe-61021e7eafaa and iid 567634c6-3bdd-4d0e-af39-7472aed479b7: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element

at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source, System.Func`2[T,TResult] predicate) [0x00011] in <48501e5f32e8491e924f8b8beae3e4f6>:0 

at CitizenFX.Core.RuntimeManager.CreateObjectInstance (System.Guid guid, System.Guid iid) [0x00014] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\RuntimeManager.cs:39 

Any idea why I keep losing the userlist under the f9 menuā€¦will work for hours fine then all of a sudden it wont open anymore.

I have already set both values to 0 and yet it is still workingā€¦ I am totally confusedā€¦

Have you restarted the server?

Has anybody found a fix for vrp identification error??? i get it everyday

Please fix the losing money issue. Its the missing the link!!! :slight_smile:

You would do that by replacing all of it. Not sure what you are getting at here. This version is just a modified version of VRP. It does exactly what you say you want to doā€¦

I was getting an identification error i couldnt figure out and i wasnt sure if i had to do something else to get it working. Ik its a modified version but thats why i was asking in case it was different than the vrp installation as im on hosted server and there control panel has 1 click install for vrp original.
Edit: wanted to add that i have fixed the error.

Yeah, that happened to me but it was just a MySQL issue. What was it in your case?

I downloaded latest copy of original vrp_mysql and just replaced the one that came w psycho edited w the original up to date one and it worked fine.

Hello. Really need the help!
The problem with the language: when you try to write the message in Russian gives the characters some. Canā€™t call a business in Russian, to send a commercial message to all players in Russian language, as well as a message to the admin in Russian. Please help!

Tell me you solved this problem? If so, how?

anyone else getting an issue where vrp_basic_missions isnt giving out jobs or just gets stuck with a black screen? this has been happening since the last update.