in_coma = false
SetEntityInvincible(ped,false)
tvRP.setRagdoll(false)
tvRP.stopScreenEffect(cfg.coma_effect)

if coma_left <= 0 then -- get out of coma by death
      SetEntityHealth(ped, 0)
    end

can you add a drag command to this so cop can drag players

I made some change to basic garages to make it work like VRP_showroom(with vrp garages and vrp_lscustoms) because I want to save mods on my vehicle job .

I looked at mysql query out of showroom and compare it to basic garages and I made it exactly the same thing as showroom for my basic garages and I have an error when I get a job vehicle .

It says that I need to put Allow User Variables=True to my connnectionstring but I don’t know where to find it .

by default :

MySQL.createCommand("vRP/add_vehicle","INSERT IGNORE INTO vrp_user_vehicles(user_id,vehicle) VALUES(@user_id,@vehicle)")

MySQL.query("vRP/add_vehicle", {user_id = user_id, vehicle = vname})

My change :

MySQL.createCommand("vRP/add_vehicle","INSERT IGNORE INTO vrp_user_vehicles(user_id,vehicle,vehicle_plate,veh_type) VALUES(@user_id,@vehicle,@vehicle_plate,@veh_type)")

MySQL.query("vRP/add_vehicle", {user_id = user_id, vehicle = vname, vehicle_plate = "P "..identity.registration, veh_type = veh_type})

How do you launder dirty money?

U need buy a Business to launder dirty money.

I followed the steps, have it in the correct place and the server runs. However it wont load any scripts that are included. It is basicly a blank server without banking, jobs etc.

Here are some of the errors I receive. ( Mysql is up and running btw, the details are corrersponding with the config)

Started resource vrp_mysql
Error loading script base.lua in resource vrp: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:400: No such resource vrp_mysql
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:400: in metamethod ‘__index’
[string “-- begin MySQL module…”]:72: in field ‘createConnection’
base.lua:14: in main chunk
Failed to load script base.lua.
Error loading script modules/gui.lua in resource vrp: modules/gui.lua:14: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘vRP’)
stack traceback:
modules/gui.lua:14: in main chunk
Failed to load script modules/gui.lua.
Error loading script modules/group.lua in resource vrp: modules/group.lua:15: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘vRP’)
stack traceback:
modules/group.lua:15: in main chunk
Failed to load script modules/group.lua.

Any chance you could point me in the right direction on how to solve this?

Mysql isn’t running.

If you have the latest update by CFX-server, they cause an issue with vrp_mysql librairies

So I sit it out till its updated or is there another solution? And as far as I am aware my sql is working however i am new to sql so might be wrong.

If you have the lastest commit on Vrp repo, try CFX-Server update before the 24/08

@Psychorustle Are you alive ???

will try that as we speak. Thanks

ive seen servers that have laundering working without owning a business.

this gamemode not. Sorry

they were running vRP as well.

Any chance of changing the button for the admin ticket ? It seems people with controllers always hit it by accident way 2 often. Disabling would work also since we mainly communicate thru discord. Thanks in advance awesome script been running it for weeks!

How do I keep Five M from loading as the stupid skater and the hipster?

Does anyone know what to do here? mysql is running it seems like its not connecting properly.

Resources are in the correct folder and added to server.cfg

any advise would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Does anyone know how to fix the identification error?

frfuel does work with vRP