[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]

dont working pt-br
help me

@Maroine did you ever get an answer to your question, as I am having the same issueā€¦

Heya man.

It looks like in one of your videos you have the vrp_basic_menu, because I saw the drag command on a cop and the rob command as well.

How did you get it to work? I installed and run in the server.cfg, but nothing.

I am going to DM you about that

I replied to your DM.

I have that downloaded, but after installing it. It doesnā€™t do anything. None of those additional commands are in there.

Hmm thatā€™s oddā€¦ maybe RIB knows a fix. I havenā€™t tried it yet so I wouldnā€™t know. But Iā€™ll do that today and if I figure it out Iā€™ll let ya u know

Thanks a lot.

Much appreciated.

1 Like

Anyone know how to make jobs work with this script? ive seen a server do it but I dont know how

Just my opinion hereā€¦ I would encourage everyone to get off of these editsā€¦ there are a lot of things that are starting to break and not work correctlyā€¦ and as you see the support for these edits have stoppedā€¦ I donā€™t like it either but I am going to be going back to vRP base and using all the official add-ons for that ā€¦ itā€™s going to be some work after all the edits I have done but the imagicat vRP base is always being worked on and everything works greatā€¦

Is there a chat for vRP that shows the character name as opposed to your Steam name?

I donā€™t want to have to ask people to change their Steam to match their characters names.

You can edit death and coma or disable it by going to vrp/cfg/client.lua and edit

when health is under the threshold, player is in coma
ā€“ set to 0 to disable coma
cfg.coma_threshold = 0

ā€“ maximum duration of the coma in minutes
cfg.coma_duration = 0

ā€“ if true, a player in coma will not be able to open the main menu
cfg.coma_disable_menu = true

I know how to edit that, but I was looking more for a function that you donā€™t auto respawn with using a /respawn command after a timer.

I use that:
client/survival.lua:line108

if coma_left <= cfg.coma_duration*50 then
if IsControlJustPressed(1, 51) then
coma_left = 0
end
end

You just have to notify it.
If you press E after 1/6 of cfg.coma_duration => respawn
I use 30 minutes as coma duration, so players can ā€œbe sent to the hospitalā€ after 5 minutes.

can any one help me set to where the cops show blips to eachother on radarā€¦ and is there a drag command thank you all in advance for your hard work

frFuel isnā€™t work now with FxServer can you do it again with FxServer ?

Tip: use advanced fuel :slight_smile:

He add some code for Vrp mode itā€™s need transfer to FxServer

frfuel is actually working on FXServer

hello,
or add notify pls ?
thank you so much

Hi, i need help.

How i can change the font of the money display?