[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]

How does one allow a user to own more than 1 home/apartment?

you have to code it in

go to your appartment and save your outfit. then go make a new character and get a new id

1. no clue but chec the wiki 2) f9ā€”> adminā€”> addgroup ā€”> your user ID ā€”> president 3) each of those markers are related to the different authority jobs. blue marker behind the front desk is for police, marker in the office is for sherrif and marker in the room with the projector is FIB

might wanna download the updates form the vRP Framework

Yes i get that, More or less i was asking for assistance in making it a reality.

How do we get police and ems to heal? I have been having issues getting them to actually heal players.

Have to be in EMS group, then go to the hospitalā€¦ garage, medkit and uniform there

There is no hospital blips

no hospital blips for me nor is there police blips

Is there a way to stop forcing respawn and allow for a /respawn after the timer runs out?

Also is there a visible timer for respawn for vRP?

how do you force a respawn? I would like to knowā€¦ cause i canā€™t seem to heal anybody or get the gesture of kneeling down to heal.

none of what you said makes any sense to me

I cannot make it any clearer

thanks for the reply mate i appreciate it :slight_smile:

Hey man. I looked in the folder you said for the menu, but I canā€™t see where to actually change the font. I want to go Pricedown like you did in yours and also make the money Icon pricedown as well.

anyone know how to drag player by police ??

how do add cops it dont work for me what do you type in add group

If you dont made any changes, just get the players ID (With Userlist)

And, you can add him the group cop, wich, give him access to all cop job (fbi,police,etcā€¦)

How do you change the font in vRP?

I want to change the menus to read with the pricedown font, but I canā€™t seem to figure it out.