[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]

Can anyone tell me if there is a working bank robbery system that works with vRP?

In the cfg folder of vrp, scroll down to police.lua

In the end of the police.lua, you’ll find fines. Gl!

I want ingame put the amount of the fine, how can I do that?

@mrdemizle i have did hit z and F9 and nothing is happening i dont know what is going on with it

hit the up arrow… the new framework changed the menu button to the up arrow.

New framework. You mind posting a link? Any improvements regarding the menu lags?

Btw. Anyone else experiencing errors regarding varyhunger varythirst in console?

1 Like

How can I add a button in the permissions-based police menu in which the button can execute a function? Thanks

How can I make the food and water progress bar responsive with fr fuel? Something like that: foodhudfuelfoodhud

I just shut my hunger and thirst bar off lol

I don’t mean by new framework of this specific build, but the other vRP build. I only knew he was running the new build because of the button change lol.

Anyone get this error (No jail find ) when you want to jail anyone??:expressionless:

[vRP] [1F04]S. Miller (127.0.0.1) rejected: identification error

can someone help?

You need to put the arrested person in the jail cells in the Mission Row Police station before clicking “jail” command.

hello ! thx for your script! but i have a question. when i log into my server i can easily log on. but when i disconnect and want to reconect, the server says me “disconnected”. I have to close fivem and restart it to get again into my server without error. How does it come ?

While i am disconnected i got that error:

Error running system event handling function for resource vrp: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: modules/survival.lua:169: attempt to index a nil value (local 'data')
stack traceback:
        modules/survival.lua:169: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92>
        [C]: in function 'coroutine.resume'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:73: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:59>

i understand that you are not providing help but can you please point me in the right direction or if anybody could help would be much appreciated, i just have 3 simple questions, 1. how do i change the button layout for the menu with the inventory and phone etc in as i use a xbox control and the current button for it is Y which is to enter exit vehicle, very annoying lol. 2. how do i make my self or somebody else the president, i cant seem to get the job, and last but not least 3. with regards to the police station there is a few blue markers i can walk into scattered around the police station but i cant do anything with any of them? once again any help would be much appreciated and thankyou in advance :slight_smile: by the way this framework is amazing you have done a wonderfull job best i seen so far!!

How can i do that??
I can’t move player

How can I make the missions follow a few points in order, that I have to change here?
(In vrp_basic_mision)

"position = v.positions [math.random (1, # v.positions + 1)]"

any programmer can help me by add cops can move player

Is there an addon that will allow for people to make more than one character per server?

Does anybody else get this error,
https://gyazo.com/7c32e5359aedb7c37eb3952486eecfc8

if you have a fix please tell me asap, its been bugging me for like 2 weeks.