[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]

Well, it happens to me the same and I have the perfect db.

Is anyone else having issues with people losing money when they re-log

Yes! I do. Atleast some of my current players lose their money, but most of them keep it. Out of 500 unique IDs, there is about 20 players having this issue. This might be clientsided due to bad connection though.

If the player or server crashes there is a great chance to lose money.

Other issues Iā€™ve come across. As soon as server gets over 30 players, Iā€™ve experienced problem with @User List not popping up and F9 menu being slow.

Thanks, i run multiple servers with this framework, had 2 full with 32 players, we have had that issue as well, but the loosing of money is often.

but you have Identification error ?

yes sometimes, but it is random

Me when it comes to me it comes out to everyone even me, anyway itā€™s my turn to restart ā€¦

how does the hacker mission works?

Anyone know how to change lossing everything upon deathā€¦

Hacking and receiving credit cards, once received - go to different locations (GPS) to deliver.

You hack and receive credit cards at different locations, such as the computer at the hacker job location.

Help with this error? before I dump this framework, Id like to understand whats happeningā€¦ https://gyazo.com/bf7f14018fd6be99a4904e6545935d81

This is so brokenā€¦ I canā€™t add anyone to groups not even myself set as the super admin.

Its not broke it works on my server, make sure you press f9/admin/userlist and you are using the correct id

How the jobs work

1 Like

it works i have 2 servers full now both with 32 playersā€¦ my only issue is when relog some people lose money

Is there a way to keybind the menu for a differenā€™t key?

Get your new cords from the spawnarea you want.

Replace the following cords in vrp\cfg\player_state.lua

ā€”> cfg.spawn_position = {1854.21, 3685.51, 34.2671}

Can anyone tell me why noone can see what job they have when selected at the job center? It would be nice to have an indicator saying you are the newsreporter, or bank driver, or something to that nature and have it stay on the screen or disappear once selected?

How to make custom input fines???

I have got the database setup and working and i sign in too my server and its says it give me super admin but i hit F9 and it does nothing and someone tell me how to fix this thanks

ive got my inventory set to z but you are probably on a newestbuild which set your to the up arrow.