[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]

First, I want to thank you for your excellent work and for sharing.

Second, I want to know if you will be working as a firefighter? There’s going to be a fire department. Would you like to add this in a next update?

Wow, I finally figured out how to add a whitelist!
Thank you for all this

Problem with the new update ?? I am all or be president … fbi … police … admin … etc and I get search level cop ?

Imgur

how can i fix this :confused:

That’s for your fivem-map-skater, if you have a backup, since I usually do it whenever I change something I get it back, but I think it’s up to you to start over or to erase and change things: S but the truth that never has Past that mistake

does anyone how to make a bank rob with this mod i was trying to do it though item_transformers but i need it to call the cops when they start robbing the bank

i dont have a backup :confused:

Thanks very much for the release *

i would love if you could make it based on this one:

https://github.com/ENDrain/vRP-plusplus

since its vRP including an full lang system to translate everything

and i have found on the french forums the n3mtv script. This is also awsome and has an very awesome mechnic job.

your car can get broken and you need to analyze it if you can repair it directly or need to go to the workshop to repair it. With animations and so on.
Really awesome. Would be nice to include such things in here also :slight_smile:

2 Likes

what is that ? I do not understand anything

https://github.com/ENDrain/vRP-plusplus

Where do we change the respawn timer?

There any way to deactivate the level of search being admin or police ?? It is frustrating and annoying

How do we add other police uniforms to the list in the police cloakroom??

1 Like

Kid, my lspd database is other script i’m adapting to vrp
but vrp_srv_data is not temporary
is becouse the job is scripted to delete police when u are offline
and when u are online you back again

my version has a repair job with animations, thanks

be sure you are in cop group and police group
if don’t work try delete this line in cfg/groups.lua

respawn or coma time ?

coma time seems too long how would i change it please,

Also i can gather weed but where do we sell it as nothing at the weed seller?

Perfect already works, by the way I do not like to thank you for all the work you’re doing, but I can already tell you that you’re my idol :slight_smile:

In theory it is like the trade is not? Do you sell it to people? Xd I thought so